Sign in to follow this  
bent.toe

No official 1st person servers on ps4?

Not a single one across all regions. 

Really? 

I will not play 3rd person corner peeking cheat mode Thank you very much. 

1 minute ago, MarczXD320 said:

Actually i didn't found any here on Xbox too.

Yeah, saw that on twitter. No response from the devs though. 

The game still runs like shit on ps4 pro though lol. 

• Like 1

Damn that's all I need, that third-person cheat-mode is awful. I remember being in a tenement on the top floor porch, looking at the town, I got bored and wanted to check out my character model with all his gear on. When I rotated the camera to the short side of the building, I could easily see the houses and street behind me! It was stupid. You can even look over fences that you wouldn't normally be able to see over in 1st person mode. Sh1t is whack!! Can the developers try to minimize this by changing the camera level maybe? I'm no expert programmer. But as a player, it's absolutely ridiculous how much of an advantage is gained in 3rd vs 1st person mode. I like 1st person mode because of how immersive this game is. When you run past a house and have checked all the windows prior to confidently strolling by, then get shot at, it's very disheartening. It's too easy to abuse.

They gave us 3. Took awhile though. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Yeah, saw that on twitter. No response from the devs though. 

The game still runs like shit on ps4 pro though lol. 

Whats the reason you changed from Xbox X to PS4 PRO? You have more friends there ? I'm just curious, i don't mean to be a douchebag bud.

8 hours ago, MaximusDickus said:

Whats the reason you changed from Xbox X to PS4 PRO? You have more friends there ? I'm just curious, i don't mean to be a douchebag bud.

@MaximusDickus

Refunded the Xbox version since i got fed up with the bugs, server hoppers, dupers, lack of communication from the dev's, the lack of transparency. 

Although i got 887 hours on xbox one x version and I love the game... enough is enough. It's a broken mess, not worth $50, not close to being a gold/1.0 game. We recieved the 1.02 late april, very few request were met, no fixes for duping even though the community brought it up back in january. We then had to endure 4 months of total wreckage with tent cities, god tents, dual layers of helmet and plate carriers, no AR's, frame freeze, lag, glitching, rendering issues, meatballers and so on. 4 months.... without any wipes, hotfixes or any kind of fix from the dev's while we at the same time were given no answers and very little info on what they were doing to fix it. 

Duping is back, meatballing aswell. Rendering and freezing are still a major problem on ps4 ("silky smooth with 4k" they said in a dev stream about ps4 pro version) and it's not ok. 

Sony won't refund it. So I'm stuck with ps4 version. The reason i got both versions is that me and 3 buddies bought it august 29th 2018 in game preview. It took 3 months until we lost two of them because of all the above. The third one left in feb. So i told a few friends on ps4 how awesome the game is even though it's a little rough around the edges (white lies) and they bought into it.. Less than a month from ps4 release i was playing by myself. 

I refused to see how broken this game is, how incompetent the developers are. DayZ will never, ever, be a polished $50 game. Ever. 

Look at the 1.04 version.. What did they fix? Forget about looking at the patch notes... Just go and play the game, what did they fix? They added more "features" and even more bugs, some who was fixed earlier but has returned. It's a broken mess beyond all salvation. 

We, as gamers and consumers, are the problem. We buy into the empty promises, lies and game previews. We pay money to be beta testers.. that no one listen's to. Endure months of a broken game, hoping that THE patch will arrive.... It never will. 

The BI DayZ team have bitten of more than they can chew.. 

Tl:dr

Refunded on xbox, Sony said no so stuck with ps4 version. 

Edited by bent.toe
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this