Sign in to follow this  
stephen321

New Chernarus Private FPP RP Server

I realise there will be a lot of servers once they start but I'd be grateful if you could check the discord out.

My group would like to invite you all to our new first person private server. We are looking for groups and solo players who want help create an organic light roleplay server where players are looking to find good interactions and interesting situations.

There will be no safe zones and players will be able to kill on sight although it is discouraged (repeat Kos'ers who have no intentions or interaction may be removed). We encourage interactions good and bad and groups are welcome to take control of territories and try to hold them.

The server is Password protected and anyone joining the discord can apply to be whitelisted to receive the password.

If you are interested in being a part of this server there is a discord link on our twitter page.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChenarusNew

Edited by stephen321
Change link

Sounds great. I don't KOS and agree it should be discouraged but the threat of it should always be there .

A lot of the private servers are really going overboard on the safe zones. 

• Like 1

Any particular reason why I was booted from the discord? 

Edit / problem solved. A little mixup

Edited by Rifleman2a

The server currently sits at around 200 members and we are now accepting new members.Join now.

Edited by stephen321
  • Thanks 1

The server is doing really well with several established factions and a safe zone is in the process of being built buy one.

We are also giving away a dayz map once we get to 100 followers on Twitter and a t-shirt at 250 so if your joining please give us a follow.

See you all in New Chernarus.

Sign in to follow this