pilgrim*

I do NOT use Twitter

Statistics (casual fun for DayZ players):

1) Twitter has over 100 million users actively using Twitter daily and about 500 million Tweets every day.

2) Five percent of users accounted for seventy-five percent of all activity.

3) work it out

Facebook!? Hell NO. Don't give them any funny ideas about using that as a main communication channel, twitter is bad enough. We still got this forum you know, I would be soooo happy about more dev activity here.

Remember the Alpha warning.  It stated that DayZ may encounter bad design decisions.   Count this as one, I guess.

Somehow, they thought Twitter would be the best way to deliver information.  Because it was easier, perhaps?   Doesn't explain the reasoning behind the most convoluted Feedback Tracker ever created in the entire history of history.  Besides being extraordinarily difficult to use throughout all of Alpha, it's not even linked on the very dayz.com front page.

I'm guessing that anyone who knows how to use twitter also knows how to navigate to dayz.com.  Forcing game testers to their website doesn't make sense?  Maybe they don't have enough workforce to be bothered with posting info straight to the website?  

It's a mad, mad, mad, mad world.

• Beans 1