took g

Refund!

There was a thread earlier talking about refunds, I said I'd update it when I got mine, and what a surprise, the thread has been deleted now. 

So not only have you repeatedly lied to us, failed to deliver on your promises in almost every way, now you're going to censor people talking about refunds?

That should be a huge red flag to everyone. Let's see how long this thread stays up... get your refunds while you can!

• Like 1

Im here cos I thought I read reefer.. hmm i may need more coffee...👃 << does this look like dick and balls?

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, ICEMAN-FMCS said:

Im here cos I thought I read reefer.. hmm i may need more coffee...👃 << does this look like dick and balls?

Get you a refund, buy reefer with it. Much wiser purchase 👍

• Beans 1

Most of you people will go through the hassle of calling Microsoft and crying to get a refund but repurchase the game when the update is out 😂😂

• Like 3
  • Beans 1

10 hours ago, aS ARSONIST said:

Most of you people will go through the hassle of calling Microsoft and crying to get a refund but repurchase the game when the update is out 😂😂

Actually I got a refund and waited till it went back on sale, you and I both know that DayZ is not worth 60$ 

I bought it day one on xbox so only paid £30 for it. I've played just shy of 1000 hours. That's 3p/hour. That's pretty damn good value for any form of entertainment and I have more hours to go. Hell, I've paid £15 to watch crap films for two hours. You either enjoy the game or you don't. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trapphone said:

Actually I got a refund and waited till it went back on sale, you and I both know that DayZ is not worth 60$ 

If you do some pretty basic math on how many hours the standard DayZ-players has played and how much the game costs, you will see that this game pr hour costs waaaaaaaaaaaay less then pretty much every other game out there.

So I would say that people are getting their fair share of content and at a very fair price.

If you dont like it then there is the refund-option.

Personally I paid 40 bucks for it and would have paid 60 in a heartbeat.

Edited by Jonas Levin
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, Crowdolskee said:

People are actually getting refunds...for what exactly? I find this highly unlikely. 

I got my refund because the game is mostly unplayable. I bought it last August and the game only worked decently for a month or 2. Since then, we've had meatballers, dupers, and broken updates. Eternal night, torrential rain for months... teleporting zombies, broken scopes, they couldn't even map buttons properly. I can go on if you'd like? 

I want the game to work, but let's be honest, its a shell of what it could be. The game had the potential to be one of my favorite games, but now I'll never trust another word out of these dev's mouths, probably Bohemia too for that matter. They'll never get a dime from me again.

Edited by took g
Phrasing
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

If you do some pretty basic math on how many hours the standard DayZ-players has played and how much the game costs, you will see that this game pr hour costs waaaaaaaaaaaay less then pretty much every other game out there.

So I would say that people are getting their fair share of content and at a very fair price.

If you dont like it then there is the refund-option.

Personally I paid 40 bucks for it and would have paid 60 in a heartbeat.

Doesn't really work that way. If I buy a working game for 60$ I can play it as much as I want, hell I still play cod waw.. 

Paying 60$ for DayZ is a complete joke it is no where near 1.0 

1 hour ago, Trapphone said:

Doesn't really work that way. If I buy a working game for 60$ I can play it as much as I want, hell I still play cod waw.. 

If you think the game is that bad more fool you for buying it twice. Like, that makes sense right? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trapphone said:

Just curious - how many hours have you played the game on Xbox (it can be seen in the stats of the game under your profile)?

I know that if I was MS (which I ain't lol) then I would not be giving out refunds to anyone who played the game over 25 hours (and I would probably set it even lower to be honest).

But that is a matter of opinion, and just like assholes everyone got one - which this forum have become a constant reminder of lol. 🙂

Edit: Spelling.

Edited by Jonas Levin
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

Just curious - how many hours have you played the game on Xbox (it can be seen in the stats of the game under your profile)?

I know that if I was MS (which I ain't lol) then I would not be giving out refunds to anyone who played the game over 25 hours (and I would probably set it even lower to be honest).

But that is a matter of opinion, and just like assholes everyone got one - which this forum have become a constant reminder of lol. 🙂

I agree. Doesn't Steam set a limit on time played before refunds run out? 

4 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I agree. Doesn't Steam set a limit on time played before refunds run out? 

For the price I’ve paid I’ve had more fun than most other games I own, in time it will get better ☺️

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

For the price I’ve paid I’ve had more fun than most other games I own, in time it will get better ☺️

Absolutely. Even with the bugs, no other game has this level of immersion and intensity imo

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

1 minute ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Absolutely. Even with the bugs, no other game has this level of immersion and intensity imo

I agree, Devs could do more communication but obviously they either have too little staff to do so or they are little swamped with everything so that’s expected.

The game itself is at Base level so theoretically it should only get better from now on, even with delays.

2 hours ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

I agree, Devs could do more communication but obviously they either have too little staff to do so or they are little swamped with everything so that’s expected.

The game itself is at Base level so theoretically it should only get better from now on, even with delays.

That's pretty much how I feel. I have never been that bothered about communication from game companies. I just play the games and read change log notes when an update drops. It baffles me why people get so worked up about it. I'd say BI probably have more communication with the community than a lot of companies. EA are pretty bad at keeping the community in the loop. I play minecraft from time to time and they have a huge community, far bigger than dayz, but I wouldn't say they are any better at communication particularly. 

• Beans 1

23 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

That's pretty much how I feel. I have never been that bothered about communication from game companies. I just play the games and read change log notes when an update drops. It baffles me why people get so worked up about it. I'd say BI probably have more communication with the community than a lot of companies. EA are pretty bad at keeping the community in the loop. I play minecraft from time to time and they have a huge community, far bigger than dayz, but I wouldn't say they are any better at communication particularly. 

The only thing to differs are reliable update releases, BI definitely communicate more than EA and do a lot less shady shit than them too 😂

8 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

Turns out I’ve played 277 hours from may I think I brought it 😂😂

1 minute ago, donnyuk78 said:

Turns out I’ve played 277 hours from may I think I brought it 😂😂

Value for money right there 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

Value for money right there 😉

Not gonna lie love the game ..:.. shame about the updates that’s all 👍🏻😂

• Beans 1

2 minutes ago, donnyuk78 said:

Not gonna lie love the game ..:.. shame about the updates that’s all 👍🏻😂

Pretty sure Console Updates just got moved to the Announcements section 🤔

2 minutes ago, donnyuk78 said:

Urrrrrm maybe cheers but I was on about the delays 😂

I know man, means somethings going on behind the scenes though 😏 so something to look forward too fingers crossed 🤞

• Like 1