ImpulZ

Private Console Servers Pre-Order and FAQ

I'm genuinely speechless.............. do they ever learn!

On 7/27/2019 at 4:38 PM, ThePugman said:

@BWater2727 ImpulZ replied to a lot of questions on Thursday. It’s the weekend now, I’m pretty sure these guys get days off, too?

When would it be reasonable to expect them to participate a little more in the Q&A they started? I mean it's now Thursday and they have posted once since starting this. 

47 minutes ago, BWater2727 said:

When would it be reasonable to expect them to participate a little more in the Q&A they started? I mean it's now Thursday and they have posted once since starting this. 

They are speechless, too. Most of the questions can be answered by looking through the information provided... *hides*

• Like 1

Private Server are useless ATM, you cant set it up like an PC Server. So ATM they are so useless. and see the Price^^ 

27 minutes ago, Diavolus said:

Private Server are useless ATM, you cant set it up like an PC Server. So ATM they are so useless. and see the Price^^ 

I’ll be getting one so they’re not completely useless the way they are, but they are limited for sure.

45 minutes ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

I’ll be getting one so they’re not completely useless the way they are, but they are limited for sure.

Very Very Limited. 

And no one can say that after the Patch the Game Performance is lag free, popup free etc 😉 Why should i rent an Server when the game dont run smooth? 😉 

When the Update dont fix the lags and popups, more and more player will leave 😉

if Dayz doesn't allow more features/access to Private server eventually everyone gonna stop buying/renewing

11 hours ago, Diavolus said:

Very Very Limited. 

And no one can say that after the Patch the Game Performance is lag free, popup free etc 😉 Why should i rent an Server when the game dont run smooth? 😉 

When the Update dont fix the lags and popups, more and more player will leave 😉

I’ve been playing for years so doubt I’ll be going anywhere anytime soon 😂

@ImpulZ

Can we get some details on how the time settings work within our server?

I'd like to be able to set it so that days take about 4-6 Hours, reset and then start with an hour or so of night.

Will there be any kind of possibility to host a server via your PC if you have the game on PC?

Purchased a server, 

But still says preordered????

Can't do nothing except wait??? One might think this is a scam, and they just wasted $30 on a server they can't get

Edited by Robert J Vogel

14 minutes ago, Robert J Vogel said:

Purchased a server, 

Can't do nothing except wait??? One might think this is a scam, and they just wasted $30 on a server they can't get

I’m in the same situation, not a scam just took them by surprise a bit a think 😂

23 hours ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

I’m in the same situation, not a scam just took them by surprise a bit a think 😂

So did you even get your sever yet?

23 hours ago, Robert J Vogel said:

Purchased a server, 

Did you get your sever yet? I'm still waiting to.

On 8/7/2019 at 8:43 AM, The Road Warrior (DayZ) said:

@ImpulZ

Can we get some details on how the time settings work within our server?

I'd like to be able to set it so that days take about 4-6 Hours, reset and then start with an hour or so of night.

The server time multiplier I believe works like this. Basically the value you set it to is how many hours go by in game per hour. Like if it's set to 6 and you play for an hour, 6 hours would go by in game. 2018/07/27/08/00 is how my server time is set up. With persistent server time off, when I reset the server it's always 8am on 7/27/18. So you could set yours with a value of 1, set your custom server time to something like 2018/07/27/06/00 and you'd have some darkness when you reset it (which you can also setup or do manually). Hope that helped...and is right. Lol

2 hours ago, BWater2727 said:

The server time multiplier I believe works like this. Basically the value you set it to is how many hours go by in game per hour. Like if it's set to 6 and you play for an hour, 6 hours would go by in game. 2018/07/27/08/00 is how my server time is set up. With persistent server time off, when I reset the server it's always 8am on 7/27/18. So you could set yours with a value of 1, set your custom server time to something like 2018/07/27/06/00 and you'd have some darkness when you reset it (which you can also setup or do manually). Hope that helped...and is right. Lol

Send me a message and i will show you how to adjust time. My server runs 3 hours daylight  30 minutes of night