Zwoozh

Gameplay

I have been playing this game for few weeks now (ps4 pro) so.. What i dont get is why all the good gear is only from military bases, i have Googled / YouTube, its like you spawn and wanna run to a military base or airport for loot, normal houses or towns got food and ammo, thats it, So big map for a military base  farming. 

I Just dont see the point looting towns or houses. 

"This is not a hate post, So fans relax" Just wanna know whyyyyy!!?? 

4 hours ago, Zwoozh said:

I have been playing this game for few weeks now (ps4 pro) so.. What i dont get is why all the good gear is only from military bases, i have Googled / YouTube, its like you spawn and wanna run to a military base or airport for loot, normal houses or towns got food and ammo, thats it, So big map for a military base  farming. 

I'll tell you why, it's because they scraped  the first 4 years of dayz and started all over again making dayz number 2 from the start. 

normal houses should have clothes,shoes,sometimes medicine...
dayz its not wargame...if everything is give you from the start...you passed the game....
but if you wanna better loot....go in military places.but there is other players.
interactions is dayz salt but it never been really thing yet.

17 hours ago, Zwoozh said:

Houses can spawn civilian items + weapons(pistols, bolt action rifles, ect), military areas contain military grade items & weapons depending on how far inland the particular base is  (the further the better gear). The point in looting towns is to find loot to stay alive, whether it be food so you don't starve, or a gun. DayZ isn't all about getting the best gear as fast as you can (it's not a battle royale its a survival game) yes you want good gear but it takes time. Also im not sure if you can just run to the NW airfield without atleast looting some towns along the way for food & water. 

Edited by Robzom11