Sign in to follow this  
bent.toe

So.. Is this THE week @ImpulZ?

@ImpulZ

Can you give us something? Have you sent the patches in for verification? 

How are they coming along? Any setbacks? 

If the 1.04 isn't released by thursday i'm guessing it's too late for a release this week since i believe they want to monitor and be on stand-by if things go wrong... and I doubt they want to work over the weekend. 

As we announced last week, we plan to bring the build into submission this week, with the release planned for the end of the month. So far everything looks okay in that schedule:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Beans 1

Yeah, it won’t be out this week. I imagine it will be sent for submission tomorrow (Wednesday), and on consoles by next Wednesday.

As far as i know the certification process takes about 5 days to 14 depending on how many games are going through the certification process, so maybe this friday at best(if they submitted monday). I noticed last update for xbox (1.02) came a little sooner then anticipated, allowing BI to cover their backs incase they ended up not delivering, or surprise the community with an early update. It's a win win, that's just a conspiracy though. 

Edited by Robzom11
Ba

2 hours ago, ImpulZ said:

As we announced last week, we plan to bring the build into submission this week, with the release planned for the end of the month. So far everything looks okay in that schedule:

Thank you. 

Sign in to follow this