ImpulZ

Survivor GameZ - Alpha Keys now available!

1 hour ago, ScoutUA said:

I can't understand how I haven't received the key yet, I have sent 5 letters, but haven't arrived yet, I already ask for 2 waves, that is, 10k keys have already been sent, why haven't I received? I tied up the mail when the test just started ... it's not normal and not cool

Because you send 5 letters (do people still send letters?! 😂)

Your application got to the bottom of the pile for being greedy. 

10k people is not a lot globally....... take a chill pill spoiled wannahave

1 hour ago, McWendy said:

Because you send 5 letters (do people still send letters?! 😂)

Your application got to the bottom of the pile for being greedy. 

10k people is not a lot globally....... take a chill pill spoiled wannahave

just some kind of fools who don’t even play the game but just wanted a key they give the key, but to me as a fan of the game there’s no

3 hours ago, ScoutUA said:

just some kind of fools who don’t even play the game but just wanted a key they give the key, but to me as a fan of the game there’s no

If you were such a BIG fan then yours forum account would have been older then a few hours.

You know, an account that contributed in Its development 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ScoutUA said:

just some kind of fools who don’t even play the game but just wanted a key they give the key, but to me as a fan of the game theres no

wouldnt a true fan of the game be more upset about the fact that the br mode exists when bows and fishing still dont, instead of being mad that he cant move on to a new game... (br just isnt dayz imo, not saying it wont be fun)

• Beans 2

9 minutes ago, McWendy said:

If you were such a BIG fan then yours forum account would have been older then a few hours.

You know, an account that contributed in Its development 

What can I contribute while sitting on the forum? to help others solve their problems? I played Arma 2 in Dayz mode for a long time. I played when you couldn't hold a spoon in your hand.

12 minutes ago, FunkInYourTrunk said:

wouldnt a true fan of the game be more upset about the fact that the br mode exists when bows and fishing still dont, instead of being mad that he cant move on to a new game... (br just isnt dayz imo, not saying it wont be fun)

I realized that only couch heroes and couch analysts here ...

6 minutes ago, ScoutUA said:

I played when you couldn't hold a spoon in your hand.

Im 38. I dont care how old you are. But with your first post you come across as a entitled Child.  

And the rest of your posts agree with my statement. Now please go hold your GIVE ME A KEY Hands somewhere else. You are starting insults.... says enough 

3 minutes ago, McWendy said:

Im 38. I dont care how old you are. But with your first post you come across as a entitled Child.  

And the rest of your posts agree with my statement. Now please go hold your GIVE ME A KEY Hands somewhere else. You are starting insults.... says enough 

you start to write nonsense, I do not want to communicate with you and make a mess.

• Haha 1

So, second round of 5k lot of key been dropped and I never got one still, meh, I did submit my email about when the topic started, no worries seems like it too is goin down the shitter,.. just drop the server files for it and update with the base game and I may forgive who ever the fuck it is 😒, I actually would of played it but by the sounds it hard to even get a match,.. tho im sure influencers got first dibbs and all their lackys/bumbuddies Anyhoo thought id drop a dump here as Ive been mungin mushrooms all frikkin week, jus lick and mung, lick and mung...👃 sometimes shoot sommin... aaand talk to a tree... 👉👌

On 8/3/2019 at 11:08 AM, ScoutUA said:

I can't understand how I haven't received the key yet, I have sent 5 letters, but haven't arrived yet, I already ask for 2 waves, that is, 10k keys have already been sent, why haven't I received? I tied up the mail when the test just started ... it's not normal and not cool

Hello, if you have registered you email address at "https://dayz.com/sg-alpha" you should have been placed in a Que with a unique number linked to your email address. If you still haven't got any mails from the Survivor GameZ (think to check your spam and buisness section if there is one). The system is using the logic of "first registered, first served" meaning you can't get a key before other users who ask first.

2 hours ago, ICEMAN-FMCS said:

So, second round of 5k lot of key been dropped and I never got one still, meh, I did submit my email about when the topic started, no worries seems like it too is goin down the shitter,.. just drop the server files for it and update with the base game and I may forgive who ever the fuck it is 😒, I actually would of played it but by the sounds it hard to even get a match,.. tho im sure influencers got first dibbs and all their lackys/bumbuddies Anyhoo thought id drop a dump here as Ive been mungin mushrooms all frikkin week, jus lick and mung, lick and mung...👃 sometimes shoot sommin... aaand talk to a tree... 👉👌

• If you are still waiting for a key, please check if it's not in your spam or buisness tab in case. A lot of users never activated their keys because they never saw the email. To give a idea, the first wave of last week only saw 2.5k to 3k activated keys.
  • The Survivor GameZ is in a very early stage. This is why it's in a closed alpha and not a public alpha open to everyone and only for the most dedicated players looking to test this dlc and help in his developpement.
  • Server files are currently not planned to be released anytime soon.
  • Indeed player count is quite low for a lot of obvious issues such as Client/Server crash, bugs impacting the matchmaking system (player shells for example) and the players directly (Main Menu UI while playing).
    Even if the servers are much more stable and the game gain as well a lot more stability, there is still a lot of bugs listed to fix.

If you have any questions related to this title you can find me on the official discord of The Survivor GameZ between 9AM CEST and 12PM CEST 🙂

Just another BR game that will be dead in a few months 😎 good use of development planning , Dayz / Bohemia management team 👍🏿

Now that you’re done with your little attention (read: cash) grab , give us helicopters , 2 wheeled vehicles , advanced Medical system including helping limping survivors by carrying , advanced soft skills that actually matter , zombie hordes , climbing , shooting from vehicles , weed alcohol and tobacco , countless guns and LTL weapons that were showcased years ago , barricading , and contaminated zones and then maybe we will buy your BR (but probably not). 

Hate youuuuuu

love ,

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen 

Edited by MaxwellHouse69420

it's already dead, attempted to get into a game today and after the timer reset to 0 at 60 minutes waiting for a match, I gave up too.

Someone list how we can run our own Survivor Gamez server ourselves,... at least give us the chance to host our own SG servers.

im a fanboy so i will probably like it.

If installed will Dayz still working or its like the experimental?