popsacc

The aiming response is soo imprecise on PS4

the aiming response is so bad & made me stop plying the game. i think the most important thing in games like that is that it has a professional aiming response. just implement the aiming moovment nd transition from call of duty to make this game enjoyable on console

• Like 1

just go play cod the aiming is responsive enough you probably need to practise

Scopes need fixing though.

The rendering on scopes is a joke. I waited 5 seconds for the PU scope to go from being a grey circle this morning, I could easily be dead in that time.

Edited by Duck Solo
  • Like 1

On 7/10/2019 at 3:15 PM, Duck Solo said:

Scopes need fixing though.

The rendering on scopes is a joke. I waited 5 seconds for the PU scope to go from being a grey circle this morning, I could easily be dead in that time.

It seems that the first time you use a scope on a server this happens but after that it should be okay. At least, that's my experience on xbox. 

The aiming is not very responsive and precise at all. No practice will help that. We just need a bit more sensitivity customization to match console controls. He isn't asking for CoD, and I understand that this game isn't a twitcy first person shooter...but I should expect to be able to customize controls to where I can shoot with precision. Nothing more frustrating than to loot for 8 hours to die because your ADS sensitivity is the same as your general sens. I imagine/hope the devs will add some more customization so people can get a sens they are comfortable with and that matches other shooter experiences. 

• Like 1

The sensitivity and acceleration needs work, I agree. And I can see what you mean OP, if you are used to CoD, that's a tough switch up. It's difficult to aim precisely, and overly easy to over aim in the current iteration. When I turn my sensitivity down far enough to use iron sights and scopes effectively, my character won't turn his head fast enough when on the run or while exploring. Would be nice to have a higher degree of responsivenessin the joystick.