Sign in to follow this  
u.s. army rangers

Game messages for Server shutdowns on the 15th of July

Hello any update to this or a explanation?

Both of my home servers on Xbox have just started getting in game massage in red  to move my stuff by the 15th to a new server due to it will be shutdown

So I suppose this is the day for the big update

But please do a full reset on this game why should I even move to a new sever?

We all want a fresh start with no  duplicates or some person holding a full chest of loot to be carried over to the new update 

Edited by u.s. army rangers
Fix heading
  • Like 1

They got to be kidding??? 

I got a legit base built but i want a clean wipe. Why the fudge do they pamper with the cheaters? 

• Like 1

yes reset the servers for a new start at least to piss off the dupes there are hundreds of trunk filled with underground weapons that prevent honest players to get the weapons you go out the only people who will be angry to lose their equipment  it will be the dupes 🙂

anyway one day your base will be destroyed or you will surely die by dupes edge dayz you're not ready to do something again a base it's redone you are not a dupe it will be easier to remake  one after the reset of the servers you will find more equipment in the nature.

So no wipe?

Great-  all my mates are not playing the game as they think it will get wiped and I'm bored playing on my own. This might get them on before 1.04 hits 

At least this is somewhat of a confirmation.

Would like to hear it from a BHI community person though 

Sorry for the delay on this, you can read and discuss the full statement here:

(Closing the topic)