JoeCreek

No zombies after 1.04 update

I run a private server for some friends and since I updated it to 1.04 the server doesn't spawn any zombies. The only place i've seen a zombie since the patch was applied is at a heli crash site.

The server is 100% vanilla, no mods at all (and it never had any mods)

I've logged in with different accounts and restarted the server a few times without any change.

(And no, i didn't wipe the server data after applying the patch. I would like to avoid it as far as I can since we would lose all the progress)

for the V1.04 there some files (xml) to update in you mpmission folder maybe it is that

16 hours ago, Liven_28 said:

for the V1.04 there some files (xml) to update in you mpmission folder maybe it is that

Thanks, I probably missed that part... is there a guide to do that?

Edited by JoeCreek

not realy a guide, you have to look by yourself (compare file date, crush all file you don't have modify your self...)

On 7/1/2019 at 12:27 AM, JoeCreek said:

I run a private server for some friends and since I updated it to 1.04 the server doesn't spawn any zombies. The only place i've seen a zombie since the patch was applied is at a heli crash site.

The server is 100% vanilla, no mods at all (and it never had any mods)

I've logged in with different accounts and restarted the server a few times without any change.

(And no, i didn't wipe the server data after applying the patch. I would like to avoid it as far as I can since we would lose all the progress)

Same here but with mods... no loot no Zombies no Animals...

I have done a wipe... complete mission vanilla.... for testing it doesn´t help

11 hours ago, CaptainFist said:

Same here but with mods... no loot no Zombies no Animals...

I have done a wipe... complete mission vanilla.... for testing it doesn´t help

I haven't seen any animals either, but loot is still respawning...

On 7/3/2019 at 1:52 PM, Liven_28 said:

not realy a guide, you have to look by yourself (compare file date, crush all file you don't have modify your self...)

You mean that updating to 1.04 with steamcmd doesn't really update all the required files and I need to do some manual updating too? it doesn't really make much sense, wouldn't it be a common problem for every single server owner? and I don't see a lot of people complaining about this issue... 

Apparently the problem was fixed after the latest patch was applied.

I have learned now: a little error in Types.xml  ending in no loot and no Zeds.

Bst way to edit it is Notepad++ with xml tools... this has an autocheck implemented no more errors or searching