Kodama85

Blue Screen of Death

Attempting to launch the game and I get a BSOD. Can anyone please help. I just installed the game through steam yesterday and I when I try to play today I have not been able to because of BSOD. Please if anyone has experienced this please provide some help. I play games many other games and this is the only one thats consistently doing it. I dont know what to do

You need to save the dump file when you get the blue screen and read it to see what is giving you the blue screen, or place it in a spoiler tag on here, removing any sensitive info first for us to take a look at.

1 hour ago, MetalHead2112 said:

You need to save the dump file when you get the blue screen and read it to see what is giving you the blue screen, or place it in a spoiler tag on here, removing any sensitive info first for us to take a look at.

Where do I find the dump file?? 

I'll let you know Im the process of updating windows 10 feature patch 1903. 
I also uninstalled everything and anything Arma3 with the A3Launcher Dayz and its DayZ Standalone launcher all mods and files that didnt get removed via steam. I wiped everything.

I used CC Cleaner and I will do a system restart then I will attempt to reinstall via Steam and attempt to Launch Dayz and hopefully I dont get another BSOD

@Kodama85 Sorry, I was away for the weekend. It should auto create a dump file for you and tell you oncreen where it's located.

Steps to Configure Windows 10 to Create Dump Files on BSOD

1. First of all right click on Start Menu and go to Control Panel.

2. Go to System and Security. Click on System. ...

3. Go to Advanced tab. Tap on Settings under Startup and Recovery.

4. Check the Debugging information panel. by default, Automatic Memory Dump is selected.

(C:\Window\Minidump.dump if C is the system drive).

Edited by MetalHead2112
Add info.