Sign in to follow this  
Kathosky

Speed hacker in NL 3663873

I just got killed by a dude that at least has speed hack in server NL 3663873 at like 14:30 CEST.

For an hour I had been hearing shots around Balota airfield and Novoselki. I was fully geared with AK-101, plate carrier, tactical helmet and NVG. It became pitch-black night and heard the shots again around Novoselki military tents. I went there and found two guys killed that both had NVG too. I looted them and hided a bit in the forest.

Then, after like five minutes, I heard a few shots again in the coast. I started going towards them and in the middle of the forest I saw this hacker going at the speed of light from left to right, thirty metres in front of me. I immediately stopped and proned but I had already lost him. I thought it could be a connection problem, but seconds later, while being prone and in less than a second he approached from my right, aimed and killed me with one shotgun shot. I managed just turning my head but not reacting raising my weapon because I was pressing ALT key.

The first impression is that he uses mostly shotgun, he has speed hack for sure, and he even knows where the people are. I wish I had recorded this but unfortunately I haven't.

Since I think he has killed more than me, if someone has been around this area, server and time, you can post your thoughts.

Another speed hacker in NL 3664728; this time he was a friendly one. I even talked to him for a while and he seemed proud to be hacking... This is the third one I find in a short period of time.

cover2.jpg

Hopefully they'll get rid of these public hacks and script kiddies asap.

• Haha 2

On 7/20/2019 at 11:12 AM, IMT said:

Hopefully they'll get rid of these public hacks and script kiddies asap.

Who is the "they" in those circumstances. Consdering BI is letting staff go, and not putting all that much (if any) to future development, at what point in the budget cycle do you see them investing in anti-hacking code?