Popps

Servers missing

Has anyone noticed a server or 2 missing? 5 bases and loot and all the encounters with neighbors. Making friends that are nearby gone. Not just the stuff but the alliances made are ruined. All that time wasted and time is the most important thing. Thats something we cant get back with an update. Been a week now nl 4740 reset and never came back. Tweeted about it. Used the bug tracker. And I actually wasnt suprised that neither me or my 20 man squad hasnt heard or seen a reply. This is not a way to treat your fanbase. This game could be one of the best bit bohemia is set on dwindling the fanbase down to a bare minimum. Learn some customer service skills or your pockets will eventually start to feel the loss. I will continue to try to keep my ingame alliance's and look for my home server. But there are so many other games to play where I actually can keep my progress. Btw I can shoot my gun the mag will empty and it makes the firing sound but there are no bullets hitting the target. Tested with several 5m headshots

2 hours ago, Popps said:

Btw I can shoot my gun the mag will empty and it makes the firing sound but there are no bullets hitting the target. Tested with several 5m headshots

Which gun isn't working? 

Tried with my and my buddies m4 

I think it would be hilarious if duped guns stopped working. Might as well be playing laser tag!

1 hour ago, Tbuc said:

I think it would be hilarious if duped guns stopped working. Might as well be playing laser tag!

True that. But got mine out of a heli yesterday

43 minutes ago, Popps said:

True that. But got mine out of a heli yesterday

Bug report and playing the waiting game. We have Saturday after all today and BI doesn't work then. I hope you will get an answer on Monday, but remember: Bugs and glitches are only fixable, if they are able to replicate it.