0.64 Freerider

Hi ImpulZ, can you please forward these 2 questions to the devs?

10 minutes ago, 0.64 Freerider said:

Yes, I get the issue with playing 'memory' here. That is why in my opinion, the loot table could use an adjustment in order for compatible items to have a high or even definite chance of spawning in the vicinity. Logically it makes only in very, very(!) few scenarios sense to find a gun someplace, without ammunition or if required mags nearby. It just doesn't make sense, someone who has owned the gun, would have stored ammo/mags somewhere nearby.

The CLE can be frustrating sometimes in that respect .. . . .

11 minutes ago, 0.64 Freerider said:

However in your example I think it would be fair if you were forced to choose between the cr527 carbine and the sks.

I did, I buried the CR 527 for the next time I kick the bucket . . . I found some (7) rounds for the tundra. But it means I am carrying a shovel, which pretty much has to go on your back ..  . . be nice if that folding shovel reappears  . .. .

The point I was trying to make was because of the way the CLE works it makes sense to pick most things up, because you dont know what is round the corner .. . sometimes you have too many rounds for your guns and sometimes you have too many rounds for other guns, and not the ones you have .. . As you say it would make sense to find associated things in the same area, and just have to assemble them .. . . With my last AK and SVD in January it took me another (real time) week to find the magazines. I was loading rounds one by one for a while .. .  .