Naci Can

dayZ need to be fix end update asap ps4

day Z ps4 problems fix end adds

hey i played the dayz i report the game for not finished.

problems end not finished.

1 when tou login on a server cause lags hard the first 2 minuts.

2 we can build but we dont remeber or know whare we build it wy no map.

3 invating friends to server errors every second.

4 i whanna make a clan or squad.

5 crafting menu dont see it😔.

6 making a spawn bag would be nice.

make a suad en make a team en see whare you friends on the map whare they are.dont whanna kill a friend:(.

make the server more playeble.

we can make a base but white out a map we never can find it.white our cords map.we never find it.this is a incomplete game.

• Sad 1

1. The lag is more due to the PS4 hardware and it loading in the massive map

2. Download the iZurvive app on your phone or pull it up on a pc. You can place markers  with notes on the map so you can find ur base and other players.  You an also set up a group that all of your friends can join where everyone on that group can see your markers and their markers too. This way its easier to meet up. 

3. I haven’t had any issues when inviting friends

4. There are no clans. Use iZurvive map group to add people u want to play with

5.there is no crafting menu. Never has been and never will be. Look up crafting online for recipes. 

6. See iZurvive and u can cut up a raincoat into arm bands so u will know who ur friends are in the game

7. Again see iZurvive and/or learn the map

bonus—- do your research on the day z online. There is loads of information on how to play, tips, etc 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

are you kidding me im recording white friends we had a role back relog i just spawn get killed by a fking player thets whas there its bullshit this game?

this is hardcore i do understand it

but when i spawn en get killed like 3 times fiest time roleback i fully record it

end is is bullshit 

we whant spawn beg asap in this game specialy at our base

Edited by Naci Can
forgot somthing
  • Sad 1

so i plating the game more 27 for the last 3 dem days.week ago we are 7 man squad 24 hours farm almost.we had the same gear some of us good ak 47 2 we wear full geared en max protection.so this is what i see

good grapice getting beterap is huge :)allot of diffrent maps.

the shit thing then i dont like about this game

once you fking die you random spawm allot special to the right side of the map meeting up white your team its shit 4 hours trying to meet up we die by stariving killed by zombies kr the full in poeple like to kill nuubs

when you have good loot

the shit end stupid thing in a game is role back.

we had so much check the last stream of my youtube at the laat moment you see

kick4gaming.its my youtube.

so the first time i had some good thing groep up white 2 friends they log of server reset rejoined

go to the military holdup camp.

i loot around kill 2 zombies.then i whas doing my stuff check my bag there whas no one then i get shot out of nowhare end a fking player spawn whare he log off bullshit

first time i had first time normaal good loot stab vast cuff 2 pistols scorpion full mag

sg5 full mag.a guy then whas just spawn killed me agian

totaly second time

now for the last 3 days we are looting for days.2 groeps we groeped up.

we are all full geared ak sniper pistol military helmet mask allot full geared full armored up to the max.7 man.2 friends died teamkilling.

me end 3 other friends regroup up the server says 10 minuts we hide in the forest near town.we wait 1 minute we rejoined.

we had a fking role back back into the house i just can move after second after rejoining end get killed ho whas camping in the fking house

mag a spawn bag asap end fix this game

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Yes, you respawn on the coast. When you die, you die. New character, new life. Working as intended. Stop bitching. 

• Thanks 4

My head hurts after trying to read that, but I think I get the gist of it, he died and got mad, cool.

• Haha 3

The game is advertised as perma-death survival. This means when you die you start from scratch. Don't like how that works, don't play it.

• Thanks 2

I think the complett loss of everything is the reason that makes this game so interesting, challenging and good! Yes there are bugs and lags and similar but it is currently the only game of it´s kind on console and let me try to express how I understand it.

The game is a raw Peace of meat that you got on your plate.

Now youre ordered  to cook your meat and there is a tabel full of incredentians.

So you are able to create your full own personal Steak instead of getting a finished 12 gear menue delivered.

Now the good thing is, you can realy Play it in any way you like and given it is a raw Peace of meet not 1 inday day is the same as the other.

This is, because it is a huge PVP Arena and so this other Players are the flavours. Depending on who you meet, when and under which circumstances, the situation will develop different, which you will possibly not see from any PVE bots in any game.

So there is a lot of variables in the game, which is good.

The second ellement, which is the total loss if you die, is good also. It is good as this is a game and not something serious like RL Things. As it is a game, we, the Gamers, do Play it to feel the challenge and to master the game. But in real noone ever wants to master the game, as if you would master it, it would become boring and uninteresting, as the challenge is the real trigger and not the accomplishment. If a game is played through once it gets boring and will not be played again as the challenge is gone. Let me Name Tic Tac Toe as a simple example. Once understood it becomes super boring as everyone knows how to Play it parley.

Now it could be checked if the total loss is to rough and I say again, no it is not. It is not as loosing all makes the success if not loosing so much more taste full as it feels much better to have been able to accomplish the looting with good gear and not having died once. Would you instead be able to respawn with your full gear, 500 meters down the road, this game would not be the same. It would Change to a Standard arcade shoter. There are plenty of those on the market.

So I think, everything done well (accept the Bugs).

If I would have any voice, I would ask to Change the loot spots in a way that they are not always at the same Areas to avoid the constant run to the west and the military loot spots. If this gear would spawn random somewhere, this would be more interesting and would get players a Little bit more back to the Survival ellement. Same with Things like water pumps, which could be try sometimes sporadicly or a Horde which surprises (the cow chaisers are actually something like that)  Said so, I am fully clear that DayZ as sourcing out of Arma, is a battle Simulator as clearly that is the origin of the software.

Edited by CPUTestUnit

On 6/21/2019 at 4:21 PM, Martimus Maximus said:

1. The lag is more due to the PS4 hardware and it loading in the massive map

2. Download the iZurvive app on your phone or pull it up on a pc. You can place markers  with notes on the map so you can find ur base and other players.  You an also set up a group that all of your friends can join where everyone on that group can see your markers and their markers too. This way its easier to meet up. 

3. I haven’t had any issues when inviting friends

4. There are no clans. Use iZurvive map group to add people u want to play with

5.there is no crafting menu. Never has been and never will be. Look up crafting online for recipes. 

6. See iZurvive and u can cut up a raincoat into arm bands so u will know who ur friends are in the game

7. Again see iZurvive and/or learn the map

bonus—- do your research on the day z online. There is loads of information on how to play, tips, etc 

well said  , mate.