nemorus

"Out of memory" problem

6 hours ago, CitizenK said:

As i only just re-installed, should be feasible to try out the win 7 route just out of interest, to be honest even if that fixes it, I don't intend to run win 7 just for one game out of all the games I have, might consider a dual boot if this issue persists in the long term. 

Once I've done that I'll add all of this into the tracker ticket and go back to win 10, I'll just have to play other games in the meantime until whatever the issue it get's figured out or resolved by a game update.  I can still play the experimental client so it's not a complete loss.  My PC was probably due a fresh install by now anyway, plus I found out that after my last bios update the memory has defaulted to a lower clock speed, set it back to what it should be!  Does not affect this issue but still at least its something positive from the troubleshooting exercise.

good luck. . .

I'd sure like to know if anyone has figured out how to fix this issue its done me in for dayz i can play the experimental just fine but standalone is sunk.