RoarG

Anybody hav a LAR to trade?

We have most items an range of guns up to m70 just need lar so could anybody help plZ?

Edited by RoarG

2 hours ago, RoarG said:

We have most items an range of guns up to m70 just need lar so could anybody help plZ?

I can help. PM me

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Acids House said:

I can help. PM me

But you are duping.. 

Luis you can speak for yourself mate. It's wrong to assume an probably people like you who are actually doing that sh#t being the reason I can't actually get the gun I really want

4 hours ago, bent.toe said:

But you are duping.. 

We are duping because we have something someone else wants? There’s this thing called super camps, which we have found and raided. That’s how we got what we have..

8 hours ago, bent.toe said:

But you are duping..

you and your group are definitley duping. I remember your name.

See how easy that is? I can say dumb shit too..

7 hours ago, RoarG said:

Luis you can speak for yourself mate. It's wrong to assume an probably people like you who are actually doing that sh#t being the reason I can't actually get the gun I really wanted

Mate i don't dupe and i never would, completely takes away the whole point of the game. Could be assuming you're right but to write what you wrote you're clearly duping. Can deny it all you want. But you're ruining this game.

Furthermore Luis wtf did I write which states that I am duping? I'd appreciate it if u could let me know