f0Urtw3ntY

DayZ Steam Discussion Ban

Several years ago I was wrongfully banned on the DayZ Steam Discussion because of association with a clan that openly stated they were cheating. No proof was provided that I was cheating with this clan. I had just joined the clan a few days before I put a recruitment post on the DayZ Steam Discussion. It was the next day or day after I was banned. When I tried to find out why I was almost insulted in the replies and berated as a cheater. When I asked for proof that I was cheating I was told there was plenty of proof but none was provided. There is no post anywhere of me stating that I was cheating. There is no actual proof because I was not cheating.

Here it is several years later and I am trying to run a MODed DayZ server of my own and I need to ask questions of the creators of some of the MODs. Because of the ban I am unable to even ask MOD creators questions about their MODs.

I asking please remove this ban. I am being wrongfully accused of a crime because of association. My rights are being ignored without any true proof I broke any rules.

Contact the moderators of the forum you were banned from. It's nothing to do with these forums.

Banning game account deals BattlEye. Forum moderators are engaged in banning forum members. These questions need to be addressed where you were banned.

Edited by lex__1

I was told by Steam that this ban was done by DayZ mods not Steam and that I had to contact DayZ about it.

That would be the mods of the Dayz forum on Steam.