Sign in to follow this  
dope_man_420@hotmail.com

So, It has come to this... (Friend Thread)

As the title states, I am looking for someone, or many people to play with. Whilst I know the risk of this, it outweighs the fact that playing alone is far to stressful than within a band of brethren.

I play with one other person, a great friend I've had for quite a long time. However it is time for bigger and better things, for me, or for both of us.

Let me start off by telling about myself, I have had great gear ranging from DMR's, NVG's, AS50's, ect. All to be lost to server hoppers or groups of people. Whilst I do not whine about it, it could have been prevented, or at least relieved by friends.

What I'm Looking For:

A band of people or friends to play with, a tight-knit tactical group willing to get things done, to own vehicular transportation, and to own a "home-base" with tents, loot, and the spoils of battle to share with one another in joy and laughter.

I would like:

Working Microphones

Tactical

Enough loot to survive in the North

And of course, Fun

So if there is anyone out there, I am here.

Any questions or concerns or even interviews can be forwarded to;

Steam : Crucifix911

id put your age and location for starters. noone wants to play with overseas 14 year olds.

id put your age and location for starters. noone wants to play with overseas 14 year olds.

Ah you're absolutely correct, totally forgot.

I live in Nevada, West Coast North America.

I am 21 Years Old.

I'm Looking For:

to own vehicular transportation' date=' and to own a "home-base" with tents, loot, and the spoils of battle

[/quote']

Forget about hoarding gear and cars. Not in this game.

What current gear do you have' date=' and do you have any qualms about killing other players?

[/quote']

Currently rolling around with;

CZ550 in Backpack (5 Mags)

M4A1 CCO (5 Mags)

M1911 (4 Mags)

Coyote Backpack (24 Slot)

All necessary tools except GPS (Which I gave to my current friend)

And a Jeep for Transportation.

I will reply to all PM's as soon as possible and would like to talk to anyone willing. Add me on Steam : Crucifix911 or PM me here.

(Edit): Also in interest, I'm quite good at sniping, but even better at close-quarters combat. So if you need a Sniper, Main Close-Combat, or Support, I can do all.

Update:

Lost Jeep and some items due to friend being a dipshit. But we all move on.

Currently looting NW Airfield by myself, and I am still looking for a group to play with.

Have Skype/Mumble/TS3/Ventrilo