Sign in to follow this  
Synergy2525

Bicycles for transportation

I know this is a survival game but I think they should add bicycles for transportation.  What does anyone else think?

There are Pc mods that do add those at Dayz, so I think there is a good Chance for it.

Bicycles were dope back in the day on the mod. Good transportation and no risk of running out of gas or exploding randomly. I was actually hoping bikes would make a return in the stand alone

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Horses.. Makes sense in an apocalypse. 

Besides.. Horses have been the #1 choice for transportation for the last..ooh.. 3000 years or so. Give or take. 

I think that horses would be nice also. But what if they get attacked by the Zombies?  Bicycles would be huge. Then maybe make it to be able to attach a flashlight to the front so you can travel at night

Bicycles are supposed to be in the game at some point -- hopefully they come with a light already attached so that all you need to loot is a 9V battery.

I love the idea of horses, but I doubt you'll ever see that in the official game -- there's a mod being worked on to put moving trains into the game, so perhaps a horse mod will be created at some point as well.

11 hours ago, CPUTestUnit said:

Same as boats please.

Noooooo, cause I got prison island on lock on my home server 😂 the yard is perfect place for a base pop, boats would make it easily raidable lol

10 hours ago, GkR86 said:

Noooooo, cause I got prison island on lock on my home server 😂 the yard is perfect place for a base pop, boats would make it easily raidable lol

Would also make it easier to leave your base. How on earth can you be bothered with that swim every time you log on? 😂

On 6/15/2019 at 11:24 AM, GkR86 said:

Takes about 2 minutes with full stamina bar

2 minutes give or take 5 minutes....(give)

On 6/15/2019 at 6:24 PM, GkR86 said:

Takes about 2 minutes with full stamina bar

So you never swim out there with gear? 

It takes 8 minutes with half a stamina bar. 

Was an estimate judging by how long it took with gear I had tbh I had 3/4 gear haha, took about 5 mins, guessing with full stamina would be around 2

Sign in to follow this