zecele

(Recruiting) The Hellsing Organization

bmeCt.png

Hello My name is Zecele, i'm recruiting for the DayZ clan Hellsing's. We are currently a small clan as i have just left my old clan to start my own. We are looking for mature players to join our clan. We are from UK/EU but we have recently had a few international members join. Below will be a list of the rules and regulations.

1. What are/is Hellsing's.

Hellsing's are a UK-based group which aims for co-operative play in the world of dayz. This group is all about using violence to accomplish its goals so any players that are looking to kill a lot of survivors/bandits this is were the fun is.

2. What are some Benefits to being is Hellsing's?

The ability to trade equipment with other clan members. Having support from other members such as medical supplies, ammo, backup etc. Also when its available access to the clans supplies, stores etc. Also the higher the rank the better equipment you will receive from me personally so you dont have to worry about giving your own gear away.

3. What are the groups goals?

Hellsing's main goal is to become one of the most feared/respected clans in all of chernarus. In otherwords this clan is all about being the bad guy and therefore the main focus of this clan is for everyone to have fun. This clan is aiming to have a max of 15-30 members so not to large.

4. How are we going to achieve these goals?

One simple way brute force. We will use force to control towns, villages etc. This will raise the knowledge of our clan (hopefully) so that players will learn to avoid us.

5. What is being a member of Hellsings like?

We want all want are members to have fun. This means that you can play whenever you want, however you want. We do not want the clan to get in the way of your real life.

6. How does the clan play in-game?

In-game the clan is well organized. Depending on how many player's are on at a time e.g. groups will usually be a max of 4 or 6 so if there are 8 players online then there would be 2 groups of 4 and so on. Obviously we will still talk and chat like normal there isnt going to be any ordering people around or any "sir" bullshit.

7. Requirements for joining the clan (Below)

Must be 18 or older..

We do not accept any d/cs, hackers or server hoppers.

Must have played the game preferably for atleast a month or for more than a week at the least.

Must know the Chernarus map and were the the main loots spots are.

Must have skype or teamspeak preferably both.

8. How do i join this clan.

Simple leave a comment below.

This system is simple the more respect you gain as member of the clan for example: Supplying the camp, sharing with clan members, Finding vehicles, finding camps with good loot, etc

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranks

Private

Corporal

Sergeant

Warrant Officer

Lieutenant

Captain

Major

Colonel

General

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Zecele
  • Like 1

The Hellsing Organisation

Hello My name is Zecele' date=' i'm recruiting for the DayZ clan Hellsing's. We are currently a small clan as i have just left my old clan to start my own. We are looking for mature players to join our clan. We are from UK/EU but we have recently had a few international members join. Below will be a list of the rules and regulations.

1. What are/is Hellsing's.

Hellsing's are a UK-based group which aims for co-operative play in the world of dayz. This group is all about using violence to accomplish its goals so any players that are looking to kill a lot of survivors/bandits this is were the fun is.

2. What are some Benefits to being is Hellsing's?

The ability to trade equipment with other clan members. Having support from other members such as medical supplies, ammo, backup etc. Also when its available access to the clans supplies, stores etc

3. What are the groups goals?

Hellsing's main goal is to become one of the most feared/respected clans in all of chernarus. In otherwords this clan is all about being the bad guy and therefore the main focus of this clan is for everyone to have fun. This clan is aiming to have a max of 15-20 members so not to large.

4. How are we going to achieve these goals?

One simple way brute force. We will use force to control towns, villages etc. This will raise the knowledge of our clan (hopefully) so that players will learn to avoid us.

5. What is being a member of Hellsings like?

We want all want are members to have fun. This means that you can play whenever you want, however you want. We do not want the clan to get in the way of your real life.

6. How does the clan play in-game?

In-game the clan is well organized. Depending on how many player's are on at a time e.g. groups will usually be a max of 4 or 6 so if there are 8 players online then there would be 2 groups of 4 and so on. Obviously we will still talk and chat like normal there isnt going to be any ordering people around or any "sir" bullshit.

7. Requirements for joining the clan (Below)

Must be 18 or older.

Preferably EU/UK members but we may take International members too.

Must have their own supplies there wont be any handouts at the beginning.

Must have played the game preferably for atleast a month or for more than a week at the least.

Must know the chernarus map and were the the main loots spots are.

8. How do i join this clan.

Simple either leave a comment below or p/m me. Also ask any questions you like below.

i pmed u

Didnt have to quote the entire page lol.

I would love to join!

Must be 18 or older.

Dutch

DMR - Alice - Camo - Hunting Gear

I Aint

1 month +

I Do

Both

Contact me asap pls

I would love to join you guys :D

Must be 18 or older.

Swedish

Well i lost my gear for some reason while joining a server to play, but can always get new gear

im non of the above

3weeks+

i do

i have both of them

I'm only played for a couple days, but I recently became single again so I have plenty of time for DayZ :) I know the map pretty well now, and know the major spawns. I don't need help, but I would like friends. 25, from Vegas, and I'm a gamer. I don't meet the reqs so I understand if you all don't want to let me in.

And skype/ts I have of course :)

All above have been PMed sorry dazed but you have to meet the requirements.

Rewards system added.

• Like 1

How many members is there in this clan?

Currently 7.

Trolol. Try set up home on our clans new server. UK 200 Shinra. Posts like these make me laugh. All this rank bolloxs for better loot?

Your post brings a more than strong resemblance to this one. Just pointing out.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=25959&highlight=Recruiting

It really doesnt look similar at all. Apart from the fact that two of the questions are the same but the questions are ones commonly used on recruiting threads.

Trolol. Try set up home on our clans new server. UK 200 Shinra. Posts like these make me laugh. All this rank bolloxs for better loot?

The rank system has nothing to do with better loot. Every member gets an even amount of loot.

The rank system is a reward system e.g. when a member reaches a certain rank i will go to my camp on my own server and give them a reward e.g. Ghillie suit, NVGs, DMR whatever.

Does your clan have a main server that you play on?

If you mean a home server i havent decided yet im going to see which server works best for the clan.

Must be 18 or older.- 21

Preferably EU/UK members but we may take International members too.-uk

Must have their own supplies there wont be any handouts at the beginning. - starter supplies easy to get.

We do not accept any d/cs, hackers or server hoppers. - fair enough

Must have played the game preferably for atleast a month or for more than a week at the least. - think its over a month,lost track tbh.

Must know the chernarus map and were the the main loots spots are. know quite a bit

Must have skype or teamspeak preferably both. - Skype Adam_lee66 have ts

I almost want to join simply because Hellsing is my all-time favorite anime, and I'm not a huge fan of anime. But then again I feel like you'll be plagued with misinformation and immaturity.

Ah, I just read the part that you must be 18 or older, now I'm more interested in joining again... hm...

You become a co-creator without creating the clan? Just joining and getting a bunch of kills?

Odd...

Hello, I am Anders from Denmark. I am 23 years old.

Camo Clothing, AK74, PDW, Hunting tools, toolbox, got vehicle on LU16.

I stumbled upon Dayz a few weeks ago while trying out new games and I have been in love with it ever since. I have mostly been playing solo, but also together with a few mates that I know through other games. So far I have been in every corner of the map and I can navigate decently without a compas. Have looted most items in the game, I know where to go for loot.

I apply here because I want to play in a group and I found Hellsing Organization the most interresting and well organized groups (homepage, good rules on how to play the game etc.)

To make it short, i'd love to play with you guys some day. (Can play most of the day atm so just give me a call. (Kingparla on skype, got TS, Ventrilo, Mumble aswell)

Best Regards,

Parla