Sign in to follow this  
Celeri_Stalk

Tents indestructible?

Well are they? I found one, pretty full, lot of sea chests around.  Anyways, I want to take what I can carry and deprive the poor soul of what’s left, can I destroy the tent and what’s left inside?

5 hours ago, Celeri_Stalk said:

Well are they? I found one, pretty full, lot of sea chests around.  Anyways, I want to take what I can carry and deprive the poor soul of what’s left, can I destroy the tent and what’s left inside?

I tried this before, and nothing, the tents don't take any damage.

Was wondering about the tent issues, because I recently came across a tent that I had packed up from a dupers base a while back that I found and despawned the gear , then server hopped and dropped the tent, came across the very same tent in the same location where I dropped it in the exact same place, so this is something that dev need to look at.

7 hours ago, FearFokkol said:

I tried this before, and nothing, the tents don't take any damage.

Was wondering about the tent issues, because I recently came across a tent that I had packed up from a dupers base a while back that I found and despawned the gear , then server hopped and dropped the tent, came across the very same tent in the same location where I dropped it in the exact same place, so this is something that dev need to look at.

Sounds like you inadvertently duped the tent 😂

2 minutes ago, Josh Towler said:

Sounds like you inadvertently duped the tent 😂

LOL 🤣

Edited by FearFokkol

Sign in to follow this