Sign in to follow this  
FearFokkol

Players opinions on sharing loot found or ruin to respawn

Hi All

I just wanted to get some ideas or opinions on this, If gear is found should we share or get it respawned as we find it, I know alot of players can't find many of the various gear available but I don't mind handing gear out to players as I find it that cant find particular items.

In a way I find that reducing the amount of servers has made it far easier to find other bases and loot them "duped gear that is" but tha'ts just my opinion 🙂

Lol guess from all the "replies", we should just ruin the gear for respawn 🙂

I've been destroying duped gear I find, if I'm near a town I tend to leave as much as I can in road in full view for anyone happening by

6 minutes ago, Josh Towler said:

I've been destroying duped gear I find, if I'm near a town I tend to leave as much as I can in road in full view for anyone happening by

Yeah that's a pretty good idea , I basically have just been ruining the gear for respawn, but read alot on the forum how players are looking for gear mainly Mil weapons but cant find them at spawn sites, the majority of the time these would only be acquired by taking it from another player that has it or running into a base where they find the gear there, but I guess the correct thing to do is to ruin the gear to respawn just to make it fair play 🙂

To be honest just ruining them won't fix the loot cycle, they always have more stashes buried, that's why I tend to leave weapons out if I can. I've also started lighting fires and flares near duper bases so people can find them easier, kinda shitty on the dupers, but worse for new players who can't find any military weapons 

Tampering with the CLE and it's values further isn't going to impact it the way you wish it would.

We can keep destroying it all we want. 

The dupers keep their "master" set of gear on an alt character that they never put in harm's way. So anything we find in the world isn't gonna cost the dupers anything.

What we need is a total wipe and an actual fix to duping to restore the balance.

It's the only answer.

In the meantime, just grab whatever you need from the literal 100s of packed tents all over every server.

• Thanks 1

Yeah that's what we're currently doing with the loot we find, however I believe dev mentioned yesterday that they were testing some fixes, duping included, I also noticed a couple of "test" servers in the server list yesterday, so I think that the next patch release will have a solution to the duping etc... and then I think a server wipe would be required at least as there are huge amount of seachests full of mil rifles all geared.

• Like 1

We cant destroy faster than they duplicate.

Keep the gear for yourself and use it against them.

Its on BI to fix this, not us.  By just staying legit and refusing to let the cheaters turn you into one you're doing more than most.

Sign in to follow this