Sign in to follow this  
ImpulZ

Experimental Update 1.03.151650

Hello Survivors,

we just released a new Experimental update with some fixes. Check it out:

Patchnotes

NOTES

• It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
  • Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
  • In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
  • You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.

FIXED

• Fixed: NVGoggles were turned off when any piece of clothing was attached
  • Fixed: Client could freeze upon specific swapping action (T139969)
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Beans 6

Was another update released overnight after this one? steam updated server, client and tools is it still the same version number, or hasnt the latest update patch been posted? If so what is the new version number and what does it fix?

Exp servers are down as of June 6. What's happening? Preparing for 1.04 update or some difficulties with host or what?

16 minutes ago, Dimas008 said:

Exp servers are down as of June 6. What's happening? Preparing for 1.04 update or some difficulties with host or what?

since 1.03  exp dropped to main May 14, player numbers rarely rose above 10 on any day on any of the four servers that I watch - DayZ DE 0-2, 1-1, 1-2 or 1-3

Basing off current delivery rate, I dont expect 1.04 exp much before the 24th June

I can imagine its a cost saver, in my opinion

1 minute ago, aux7 said:

since 1.03  exp dropped to main May 14, player numbers rarely rose above 10 on any day on any of the four servers that I watch - DayZ DE 0-2, 1-1, 1-2 or 1-3

Basing off current delivery rate, I dont expect 1.04 exp much before the 24th June

I can imagine its a cost saver, in my opinion

I have seen many players on those servers after 1.03 exp release. Even on US servers, there were over 10 ten players every day during US midday time.

11 minutes ago, Dimas008 said:

I have seen many players on those servers after 1.03 exp release. Even on US servers, there were over 10 ten players every day during US midday time.

on a quick survey, I can see five US exp servers, Dayz US centraleast 0-1, Dayz US southcentral 1-1, Dayz US southcentral 0-6, Dayz US northeast 0-3, Dayz US southeast 1-1

After the 15th, these servers arent even exceeding six players at any point in a day, before the 15th only northeast and central east are getting anywhere near 20 players at any point in a day

My servers have updated to the latest exp/stable version 1.03.151658, Meaning currently if all exp and stable branch servers are updated stable and exp branch clients can join any one of these branches without switching. So isnt this patch now redundant? And so will there a new exp patch version post update being 1.03.151658? Or is it being left at stable?

Content needs to be pushed out the sooner the better.

Btw has anyone noticed the ongoing revamp to the west of sinistok? Looks like there will be another town or possibly a city added in that area by the looks, so far there are roads, sealed and dirt, streetlamps, what appears to be a soccer field, a bunch or precariously placed wooden bridges and one ski lift, Would like to know of any developments in that area, looks interesting.

Edited by ICEMAN-FMCS

2 hours ago, ICEMAN-FMCS said:

Btw has anyone noticed the ongoing revamp to the west of sinistok? Looks like there will be another town or possibly a city added in that area by the looks, so far there are roads, sealed and dirt, streetlamps, what appears to be a soccer field, a bunch or precariously placed wooden bridges and one ski lift, Would like to know of any developments in that area, looks interesting.

Crossed that area for the first time last week; did indeed see the stacked/floating wooden ramps and the stadium... Worth a revisit due time.

3 hours ago, ICEMAN-FMCS said:

There Sport racing circuit. Are you asking about her?

https://imgur.com/DTeDWcj

8 hours ago, lex__1 said:

There Sport racing circuit. Are you asking about her?

https://imgur.com/DTeDWcj

The co-ords are 638.14 0 11113.78 sort of looks like a race track but there looks to be definitely road plans for a large town honestly, I guess we will soon find out.

8 minutes ago, danelaw95 said:

Is any of this, or the last patch coming to consoles? As well as bow and arrows?

Well seeing as PC version will always get new content first I assume it will eventually get pushed down and ported for consoles.

There is maybe a 1/4 of the weapons working atm in DayZ, many still do not work yet including bows, We are expecting all that to come in the next content release, Hopefully making 1/2 of all the DayZ items and functions working including 3/4 of weapons.

On 6/7/2019 at 1:38 AM, ICEMAN-FMCS said:

The co-ords are 638.14 0 11113.78 sort of looks like a race track but there looks to be definitely road plans for a large town honestly, I guess we will soon find out.

I hope that sometime, we will be able to see all parts of this map. )))

https://imgur.com/sBtafyP

• Beans 1