Esmy

A DayZ review.

Obviously written by a person who doesn't understand the point of the game. I couldn't disagree more with them lol

• Thanks 1

Wow yeah, the reviewer is obviously used to playing minecraft! He didn't even understand the persistence aspect. I wonder if he even played the game or just cobbled a review together from anecdotal gripes! 

• Like 1

Maybe he doesn't understand point of the game.. BUT he tell everything about condition of the game.

This game is peace of garbage, with horrible optimization, minimal contend Lots of content was removed because release of 1.0 game.. Impossible amount of bugs. And then, they release this on PS4 for 49.99$??! Are you serious? 

After 5 years, there is still more things to do in DayZ mod, than in standalone version.. From release 1.0 version PC gamers get 3 big updates (it about 6 months now?) 

I love the concept and point of the game, but developers are biggest fails in gaming industry. Maybe they doing it in few people, but they shouldn't take this big piece of cake! 

PS: Now, when I read that they were creating new engine for DayZ and now is hard for them to implement a physics? Let me laugh 

Edited by TheDrifT3r_Cz
Need to add

I understand all those gripes, they're right they should be fixed, I've had more than one Bohemia game play just like this.

However I understand that's just how they Bohemia games are, some of their games often feel glitchy and not finished. But I still love those games.

Maybe BI should invest is some new developer talent and 3D creators should they wish to survive into the next generation?

As much as I love dayz as an experience, i agree with the reviewer. 

And it's his job to tell it like it is. This is in no way worth $50 and it's far from fixed/complete. Just because we love it shouldn’t mean we go blind and just accept everything. That is called being a fanboy. 

• Thanks 1