Eezzy_

Suggestions

First suggestion: Add beds that we can spawn on (cannot be destroyed by players), only the player who put down the bed can pick it up and use it infinitely. I know that this is dayz but we console players got used to beds to respawn on and should be in the game, just because some of us don't have 24/7 to play the game.

Beds cannot be placed at the military camps or where there is alot of loot (mostly weapons).

Second suggestion: Lower the price of the game :) it's too much for what it is as of right now.

This is bullsh*t.. DayZ have some concept, so why to run away from that? This is not minecraft. Dead is permanent and that's it.

• Like 1

I can understand both comments above, my view is this. In Dayz if you die you die this is the game, no fluff nor rainbows. The issue that is infornt of us is persistance, ghosting to every good loot spawn and clearing it out.

The idea of placing a bed would resolve this, when you log out and log back in you can only spawn at eithier a "Default" spawn location OR a Bed you have placed ( beds dont move from server to server).

If your character dies you can not spawn at a bed another charactor has placed (Your Dead one).  meaning you need to create another one for your new charactor.

This is my view, I believe its solves persistance problems whilst keeping the integrity of the game intact.

Regards.

Fix ghosting, fix perssistence and start building base. This isn't Rust. As much as I love Rust's concept it doesn't belong in DayZ. 

• Thanks 1

All they have to do is give us console players a variety of servers and none of these issues will be an issue. PC has community, private, etc servers. We have only public and will have only public for the foreseeable future.

• Beans 1

On 5/30/2019 at 2:11 PM, Esmy said:

All they have to do is give us console players a variety of servers and none of these issues will be an issue. PC has community, private, etc servers. We have only public and will have only public for the foreseeable future.

Agreed

Once we see private/custom servers on console we’ll hopefully have much more variety on how we want to play.

• Like 2

A toggle option for "Raise Hands" button. So I can lean left and right during a shot out. Without having to use the claw controller grip style.