Question

I’ve notice lag is terrible on this game. I paid $50 and I’d like to see at least monthly updates (helping console players) coming out. You guys are taking away 23 servers when they almost all stay medium to high population as is. 

You can’t enter a town or city ledger than about 7 buildings without worrying if your going to lag out. Main problem with this is that I’ve lost many amazing weapons. Lots of ammo. And a lot of gear as well due to me lagging out. Then when I restart the game. BAM!!!

im dead for no reason having to restart and losing all my gear I worked hard for. This has happened to me multiple times now and I’d just like to see improvement on this ASAP. As a huge fan of this game. I’d like to see that Bohemia interactive also cares about their console (Xbox one) players as well

5 answers to this question

Currently the new problem, due to Bohemia interactive. Taking away 23 servers. All are full with a que of about 10 usually. So now after about 1400 I can only play for 30 minutes before being kicked from the server. 

Fuck this game. Fix this shit ASAP. Y’all basically robbed me of $50 now because I can’t even enjoy the game. Before I could enjoy until I died due to lag. Now I get about 30 minutes of fun then get kicked again. Too many console players not enough servers. 

P.S. taking away servers did not help with the lag problem near cities 

• Haha 1

Lagging out? Im guessing you mean your games crashing, regardless i remember someone fixing possibly that issue by hard reseting there xbox (hold power button for 10 sec then leave off for 30). As an addition to that switching your console to run at 720p may give you a few frames, aswell as disabling recording entirely. Also make sure you are on your servers (wd/ny is east coast, sj is west and i forget if theres more). I play on the one x, mostly got it to play this game at a better fps, its not great especially in cities, Its better though & usually manageable. Right now im surviving in electro for as long as i can,(5 days, over 8 interactions, 2 of which i killed) and the lag hasn't been that bad. I've been thinking and saying the same thing though, i wish they would focus more on bugs & performance. I think we are getting an update every month to 2 months at this point. 

Edited by Robzom11

No, he means lagging out as in lagging out - no framerate at all, haven't you been playing the game the last many months?

Its the biggest problem right now.

I can live with the duping (hell, that makes it easier for me to get weapons as they are everywhere) but dying to a bad lottery with no influence over the outcome (other then to avoid cities all together lol) is a very bad joke and its been going on for a _long_ time and has only gotten worse.

Before 1.0 my worst lag-out was 10-15 seconds, after 1.0 I've been getting lag-outs that last up to 30-35 seconds which is a straight up death-sentence.

Its a common problem and probably kills more players then PVP accounts for; over 50% of my deaths are because of it and it is extremely annoying in the long run.

You go into a city with lots of house, agro a single zombie and while you are fighting it the framerate goes down to zero and you can't move at all (but can usually hear it hitting you), and when the framerate finally picks up again you are usually dead or unconscious.

1 hour ago, Jonas Levin said:

No, he means lagging out as in lagging out - no framerate at all, haven't you been playing the game the last many months

You go into a city with lots of house, agro a single zombie and while you are fighting it the framerate goes down to zero and you can't move at all (but can usually hear it hitting you), and when the framerate finally picks up again you are usually dead or unconscious.

Ya I've been playing, don't know how you have with a bug like that.. I haven't ever had that problem or heard of it. Maybe you're playing on the wrong servers. Might as well try out some of my earlier suggestions, maybe even reinstall, i know other people with ogs and X's who dont have this problem.

Edited by Robzom11

16 hours ago, GhostOperator190 said:

Currently the new problem, due to Bohemia interactive. Taking away 23 servers. All are full with a que of about 10 usually. So now after about 1400 I can only play for 30 minutes before being kicked from the server. 

Fuck this game. Fix this shit ASAP. Y’all basically robbed me of $50 now because I can’t even enjoy the game. Before I could enjoy until I died due to lag. Now I get about 30 minutes of fun then get kicked again. Too many console players not enough servers. 

P.S. taking away servers did not help with the lag problem near cities 

There are plenty of servers medium pop at peak times. Not sure which server list you're looking at but try Europe