Porcelain_Punisher

Developers cater to people with no life outside of this game

45 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

Jeeeez man... You should ease up a bit. You take yourself waaaaaay to seriously. 

One could almost think your a PC elitist sent to bring peace and knowledge to us peasant console players. 

Your ignored...again.

Have a pleasant evening. 

nail on the head, bro
BUT also I'm a console player..  had lots of fun since they were INVENTED and MARKETED, specially lots of easy LAFFS (in fact) REAL lot of fun.. "not problem" like we say in the gulags - Kind of hoped that DayZ and similar UNUSUAL minority-appeal games would herald in an age where consoles began to become SERIOUS adult machines (there sure are enough ADULTS out there with consoles who would WELCOME complex stuff just as much as easy-to-pay plug in lols.. that's for sure.. = What's the AVERAGE AGE of a console owner now? OK, Go look it up).
- although consoles ARE STILL marketed as easy to play join the club no hassle keep paying lol-shoot-kids/adolescent fun.. I thought maybe AROUND NOW consoles ARE growing out of the Disneyland pay-your-money-and-wave-at-the-mouse era and getting into some real stuff  ( NOT for everyone, just for the folk who want it, whatever age they are, SOME folk do WANT that )..

And DayZ is a good example of a complex  "adult" game;  has been for a while and attracts interesting people  ..  NOT everybody.. because mass market MEANS average player (look it up, its under "marketing terminology") ... average=mass, mass=average ..  So good minority games are a must on console, right? Otherwise consoles will never take over from PCs.. PCs will never die like the dinosaurs ..   dang!! Microsoft will never own the world..  bloody individuals who WANT weird stuff will STILL find ways to get it.. but  if there are ENOUGH of them on Console, then Console will GET it. Tencent Gaming (Tencent Holdings Limited, ya know?) will make sure of that. 

NO = I have ZERO Problem with Consoles.
with just ONE proviso - I have a thing AGAINST Big megacorps who take your ROOT away from you

I don't like that

I really don't like that.. OK... my problem not yours. I think MOST folk (looking at the stats) don't know what I'm talking about. Plenty dont even know what ROOT is (sad, sad).  But some do.
So - back on TOPIC :
Hi, @bent.toe you still didn't answer my question..  (guess you didn't notice?).. are you playing hard to get?

xxp

Edited by pilgrim*
~