Nitroglycerine

Games freezes/crashes

Anyone else experiencing this? 

has happened three times now, and has only happened while I'm using VOIP, my whole screen freezes but I can still hear and speak, only way to fix is to dashboard out which has twice got me killed (thanks to the guy north of stary for guarding me on the restart the third time) 

is this issue known? 

xbox one X in 4k

• Sad 1
  • Beans 1

guess it's known, at least by the players not sure about the devs tho. it's been reported and this has happened to others too and for my self about 5 times in the past 2 weeks and lost 2 lives. ain't gonna talk in game until it's stable.

Edited by nikoor

On 4/27/2019 at 1:58 PM, Nitroglycerine said:

has happened three times now, and has only happened while I'm using VOIP, my whole screen freezes but I can still hear and speak, only way to fix is to dashboard out which has twice got me killed (thanks to the guy north of stary for guarding me on the restart the third time) 

is this issue known? 

xbox one X in 4k

Yeah, same thing has been happening to me too, on numerous occasions.

I went into the bug report section to make a ticket, then saw one after searching that was a month old. No response, so I bumped the ticket.

Hopefully we’ll see an official response sooner than later. This is pretty major for anyone who would like to actually interact with others, and not just kos.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The issue is known and the team is looking into it. If you have any reliable reproduction steps on the issue, let us know via the Feedback Tracker. 🙂

• Thanks 2
  • Beans 1

1 hour ago, ImpulZ said:

The issue is known and the team is looking into it. If you have any reliable reproduction steps on the issue, let us know via the Feedback Tracker. 🙂

@ImpulZ What is with the other major sound issue that the hole ambient noise fades out 10/15 min after loggin. Including no engine sound of both cars? Is the team looking into that too? 

Edited by Neophyter

1 hour ago, Neophyter said:

no engine sound of both cars? Is the team looking into that too? 

the sound can be heard after the car's flipped

What do you mean with flipped? I was driving  yesterday for round an houer an it didnt make a single noise for once

2 hours ago, Neophyter said:

What do you mean with flipped? I was driving  yesterday for round an houer an it didnt make a single noise for once

when ever the game will decide to crash the car and it'll end up upside down you'll hear the sound.

On 4/27/2019 at 1:58 PM, Nitroglycerine said:

is this issue known? 

xbox one X in 4k

Same.

• Beans 1

this is now happening more often than ever... 3 times in the past our the game has just locked up.. very quickly becoming unplayable 😞

• Thanks 1