Apclb

Locking servers to player regions?

Sick to death of finally getting geared up,then coming across US players in Asian server ,being told "they're friendly" then getting lag killed....no weapons out,just looting & just outright shot,just kills the game experience.

Worst part is i cant tell who it was that just killed me.....no honour with US players.....not trusting them anymore,kos from now on.

Eor..

9 hours ago, Apclb said:

Sick to death of finally getting geared up,then coming across US players in Asian server ,being told "they're friendly" then getting lag killed....no weapons out,just looting & just outright shot,just kills the game experience.

Worst part is i cant tell who it was that just killed me.....no honour with US players.....not trusting them anymore,kos from now on.

Eor..

I don't believe that any nationality is more kos than any other. I have found that US servers are generally more hostile, in my own experience, but...any Americans I've met in EU servers have generally been friendly. If anything, the most common idiots that always seem to want to club me to death on the beach have been French. Not sure why. Maybe they hate the English?! 

Anyway, I definitely disagree with the idea of region locking. Others have suggested it and the logic is totally bonkers and bordering on xenophobic. 

• Thanks 1

Generalizing an entire nation based off an assumption that English speaking players that kos are all American shows you deserve no honor.

What goes around comes around..

• Like 2