Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal Lamb

Single player mode

I would like to see a single player mode for people who want a more immersive and relaxed DayZ experience.

It cant actually be "our story" when you keep getting sniped over and over or someone logs off and logs in inside your base.

I would like a way to save the game while in single player mode.

• Beans 1

I have to agree that the offline mode need some love.

It was nice for testing purposes, but with the current mechanics there should be a way to save progress, and be able to really play a single player experience.

12 hours ago, Hannibal Lamb said:

I would like to see a single player mode for people who want a more immersive and relaxed DayZ experience.

It cant actually be "our story" when you keep getting sniped over and over or someone logs off and logs in inside your base.

I would like a way to save the game while in single player mode.

I presume that you have set up a server on your pc and are using that as your single player mode?

To save your charcter you go to

c: - program files (x86) - steam - steamapps - common - dayzserver - mpmissions - storage_1

In this folder you will find "players.db"

If you save this in another location, then you can have save points.

This will not affect your base or car status. If you crash the car, and reload a previous setpoint, the car will stay crashed, but you get your character and kit back. Same for your base.

I use it to practise stuff. building. . approaches etc . . before I do it in the real DayZ