Sign in to follow this  
ShaneRetter

Server list shutting down internet

I've found a thread on the feedback tracker for this issue, but wondered if anyone here knows whats causing it.

If I let the server list populate normally, it's fine, but if I switch to 'community', back to 'official', or type in an IP to search for, nothing appears in the list. When I close the game, my internet has gone, and I have to restart my PC to get it back.

I have manged to connect with two random servers, and if I just hit 'play', I can join no problem, and play for hours ... but if I take another character, and try to look for a specific server I want to play on ... my internet connection go's again. I saw on the feedback tracker that I'm not the only one experiencing this, but there was no help on there for solving the problem. 

I should add ... it seems the DZSALancher does it as well

Edited by ShaneRetter
Added info

I have a problem with the DZSALauncher too. You can go to Battlemetrics.com and filter the type of server you want to connect to. You'd still have to connect with the IP under the community tab so not sure how much help that would be except you wouldn't be using the game to search for the server since you did it through battlemetrics. So after searching, maybe hit the community tab right away, enter the IP  and see if that works for you.

Why would you use Battlemetrics to find a server? Just use DZSALauncher, find the server you want to play on and join. You'll download any mods it uses and it's much better than the in-game browser.