bent.toe

1.0 and what i hope for.

On 3/14/2019 at 2:23 AM, Stagman70 said:

In all honesty, if they would just do something about duping/ghosting/combat logging, fix the lagging issues in the cities, and add some other guns, then I'd be fine with it.

This is really all I need. Lock your character and equipment to the server. You want to log into another server? You have to start a new, different character. I think it's that way in Conan Exiles and other similar games. 

Edited by Jsnrch003
Spelling

Ark game aswell... 

Yeah, i'm beginning to feel the same about locked characters. 

They should atleast try it for a month. That's what game preview are for... Too late now i guess. 

On 3/13/2019 at 11:11 PM, bent.toe said:

How's what? 

Do you want a cookie or something? 

Yes actually. Do you have a cookie?

On 3/13/2019 at 10:45 PM, bent.toe said:

1. Being able to pick gender and race. And the ability to pick from different facial hair, beared, moustasch etc. The dynamic facial hair in the game are horrible... Wtf? 

2. A compass should be added in inventory at spawn. 

3. Variety in zombies, rotten and decayed, fat ones, different races, carrying a weapon on shoulder, an axe in hand, backpack etc. 

4. Jeans as spawnable clothes

5. Custom controls

6. Infected and zombiefied animals. 

7. Explosions (barrels, cars, canisters) 

8. 5 hours day and 1 hour night (could play a whole 24h in one sitting). 

9. Country flags on clothes/backpack. 

10. Complete cars (flat tyre or missing petrol at the most). 

11. Bears 

12. More common weapons and gun cleaning kit in and around cities with police buildings. 

13. Better RNG and logic loot i. e patches, first aid, medicin in hospitals, car stuff in garages and at gas stations, food, tents, and clothes at supermarkets and so on... You get the picture. 

14. Spraypaint 

15. NV goggles

16. Revolvers, 357 and. 44

17. Bow

18. Bear traps and tripwire. 

19. Dual layer of clothes? Sweater and raincoat or shirt and peacoat. 

20. Winter and - 20 degrees above NWAF. Making it a harsh and challenging environment to live in. 

21. Slings for rifles, making them hanging on the chest/belly. 

On to bugs/weird features. 

1. Clipping.. Just fix it. Characters look retarded with hair sticking out of a helmet. 

2. Assembly a car, walking for miles at snail speed with a tire. Spending 15+ hours to find a sparkplug... Wtf? 

3. Tents not placeable in forest or on sloope.

4. Custom controls or more control options. 

5. Clothes / gear ruined after 2-3 hits from a zombie. 

6. Eating / drinking reduced. 

7. Frame rate in all cities and during fightas. This is weird... I remember when i first started playing back in august 2018, i was so impressed by the fps. Silky smooth and never any problems. Today it's almost unlplayable in some cities. 

8. Fluid inventory and more controler friendly. 

9. Risk vs reward, fix the RNG. I don’t want to spend 1 hour to hike to a castle only to find a canned spagetti and a lockpick. 

10. Cars.. How hard can it be? Fluid controls, automatic gearbox and not having players shooting 20 meters up in the air... Come on. 

11. Building.. Have a look at the forest game. Make building a base fun and exciting. Not tedious and boring. A pristine axe breaks after 7 trees..... So we need around 15 axes to get logs for a decent base. 

12. Unrealistic breakage of in-game items. Knives, axes, supressors etc. all break after minimal use... Rubbish Lidl /wallmart stuff? It's not realistic. 

13. Apples, mushroom... Running through a field with hundres of apple trees and not one apple? 

14. Duping.. I hope it's gone for good. 

15. Combat logging and ghosting.. I hope it's fixed with some serious action like 10 minute wait time between server switch and random location spawn within 400 meter from your last location. 

Now on to some features i like to see. 

1. DM... Like it or Not, but it needs to be in there. People need to blow off some steam for a quick 30 minutes. Both dm and BR are a thing with mods on the PC version. 

2. Non-combat zones (forced weapon on shoulder when entering area) where we can trade and exchange stories or meet up with friends. 

3. Pickable spawn (only coast spawns) to get closer to your friends. Spawning in elektro when your friends are up in Severograd are boring, tedious and will take 90 minutes. If you could pick svetlojarsk it would be 25 minutes. 

4. Ability to start generators in cities to get Street lights... Maybe 15 car batteries at the electricity building? 

5. Killed players and gear should stay for 25 minutes. 

6. More camo patterns from different countries armies. 

7. Gas grenades and more variation in  gasmasks. 

8. Caves and underground bunkers. 

9. Horses to ride on (most obvious transportation in an apocalypse). 

10. Weekly challenges/happenings like in-game airdrops or hidden chests around Chernarus. 

11. Stats (no not kills) on days/hours survived, animals hunted, places visited, cans eaten and so on. Fun stats to compare with friends. 

12. More visable gear on the player like holster and pistol, canteen hanging from belt, ammo pouches etc. 

And you? 

Nope... Nothing of the above.