Sign in to follow this  
Kyle McLain

Where do civilian tents spawn?

Just curious to see where all people have found tents.. so far I've only found them in sheds but I have heard of others finding in schools, etc

Found one quite some time ago on one of those kiosk / concession type structures with the ladder to the right of the door. I haven't seen one up there for awhile but I do keep checking just in case. 

• Thanks 1

I found few in civilian houses (the red one with 2 doors, and the green one with a door up to stairs).

Also found one in a small shack (the smallest shack made of rusty metal panels, that are usually in the backyard of houses, or in fields).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, matiman said:

I found few in civilian houses (the red one with 2 doors, and the green one with a door up to stairs).

These two houses have surprisingly good loot in them... I don't often pass those by.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, eno said:

These two houses have surprisingly good loot in them... I don't often pass those by.

yeah sure, it's my ali*** caverns:  mosin, shotgun, CR571, shotgun/mosin ammo, food/drink/veggie, cooking pot (and of course plenty of useless clothes like everywhere).

I also like the house painted yellow and green with 2 doors. Pretty much same loot.

On 3/6/2019 at 12:25 PM, Kyle McLain said:

Just curious to see where all people have found tents.. so far I've only found them in sheds but I have heard of others finding in schools, etc

Download the DayZ Server files in Steam. Find the Types.xml file and open it in Notepad ++ and you'll find the location category you're looking for. Admins can change it to their taste, but most don't. Good luck.