Steve Grizzle

Survival aspects

Yea if we could get feathers back, that'd be great. And it seems we can't craft the improv bow? Didn't see it removed or added in the changlogs, so what's goin on there? 

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Steve Grizzle said:

Yea if we could get feathers back, that'd be great. And it seems we can't craft the improv bow? Didn't see it removed or added in the changlogs, so what's goin on there? 

The bow has never been in the Xbox version. The feathers serve no purpose other than making arrows for said bow so they were removed.

dont know about getting the bow back, but it would be nice to have those three slots on your body as free for a weapon, tool or whatever, other than locked to a bow, tool or weapon.

So, to clarify, each slot should/could be able to take a bow, weapon or tool.

Edited by aux7

7 hours ago, bandito6000 said:

The bow has never been in the Xbox version. The feathers serve no purpose other than making arrows for said bow so they were removed.

Damn. I liked the bow on pc

7 hours ago, aux7 said:

dont know about getting the bow back, but it would be nice to have those three slots on your body as free for a weapon, tool or whatever, other than locked to a bow, tool or weapon.

So, to clarify, each slot should/could be able to take a bow, weapon or tool.

That is a great suggestion. I think I mean ruined something like that when they announced minidayz 2. Having two back interchangeable slots so you could carry two melee or two ranged or the standard one of each

It was mentioned in an article months ago that the bow is no longer a priority.

Maybe they’ll implement it again once the major issues have been ironed out, and we have better optimization.