GavinM501

Dayz Server Portforwarding

Recently downloaded and configured the simple tasks to set up a dedicated dayz standalone server. got my server to show up on lan but it wont show up on community. The exact ports to forward weren't very clear anywhere so if you could lead me in the right direction. It'd be really appreciated

5 hours ago, GavinM501 said:

Recently downloaded and configured the simple tasks to set up a dedicated dayz standalone server. got my server to show up on lan but it wont show up on community. The exact ports to forward weren't very clear anywhere so if you could lead me in the right direction. It'd be really appreciated

For external play you will need to open ports 2302-2305 as well as 27016 (if you want it to show up on community tab)

Edited by SmashT

8 hours ago, SmashT said:

For external play you will need to open ports 2302-2305 as well as 27016 (if you want it to show up on community tab)

Thank you, i have now been able to connect using ipv4 adress on community tab but i believe the one im using (10.0.0.41-port) is not correct for others to join. where would i find my servers ipv4 adress? @SmashT

8 hours ago, GavinM501 said:

Thank you, i have now been able to connect using ipv4 adress on community tab but i believe the one im using (10.0.0.41-port) is not correct for others to join. where would i find my servers ipv4 adress? @SmashT

That looks like an internal address? https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+my+ip

Edited by SmashT