HiroCheeseMuh1

Scavenger Hunt

I’m relatively new to the game so I apologize if this has been suggested previously but, is there any interest in a sort of scavenger/treasure hunt where say for example, Someone stashes an item somewhere on the map then come back to the forum with server info and clues to where the item is located and the person that finds it gets some small prize or bragging rights or something? Any interest in something like that or does that sound lame? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Beans 1

I dont think that is lame. I think it could be a nice thing to do,  an would me make start up the game again, cause there is pretty much nothing to do if u not into that hardcore pvp nonsense

• Like 2

I think it’s a good idea.

The only thing is, the forum doesn’t seem to get too much activity in the Xbox section. There’re a dozen or so active members, which would be nice to get everyone involved together in game.

I’d be curious to hear some more details, and maybe help out if we have time.

• Like 2

Sorry for the lack of response caught the flu or something but anyway yeah I see the activity level for Xbox players is rather low so I was hoping maybe to do something about that. I’m not into all the PvP stuff because I get too attached to my gear lol plus One of the reasons I got into the game was watching other players like Mr. Blackout, M1NDR and others create a sort of a camaraderie with other players and go on adventures of sort. I dig some of the role play stuff too with the factions and such which I know probably sounds geeky af but part of the allure of the game is the experience right? 

But anyway I’m not sure logistically how to make my idea come to light but I definitely want to try and put something together. Any input, ideas, etc is totally welcome. I’m sure we can even incorporate some pvp situations for those who just want duke it out with others, but of course first things first is finding a way to generate more interest.   

I've been playing us 435 hc. There are quite a few mutes killing EVERYONE they see on the coast. 

Was shot twice last night. Both times I was a freshie. Berezino, sylomchy and kamy are the hot spots for it.

The second time I had a guy follow me into a house and draw on me. I said " seriously mate I have nothing" and he just popped one between the eyes.

The constant KOS meant when I finally got gear( the shitty break action rifle) I made my way back to try shoot coast killers.

Edited by awalsh47
Info
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, awalsh47 said:

I've been playing us 435 hc. There are quite a few mutes killing EVERYONE they see on the coast. 

Was shot twice last night. Both times I was a freshie. Berezino, sylomchy and kamy are the hot spots for it.

The second time I had a guy follow me into a house and draw on me. I said " seriously mate I have nothing" and he just popped one between the eyes.

The constant KOS meant when I finally got gear( the shitty break action rifle) I made my way back to try shoot coast killers.

Aha. Great story but  i think u posted it in the wrong thread. Or u just simply dont know what scavenger hunt means

• Like 1

All good. I think you might have been responding to another post I had made in the thread directly below this one “So Frustrated” where the guy was talking about all the kos’ing. 

Scavenger Hunt would be pretty fun and I would definitely be down for that. Yea that "So Frustrated" post was mine lol feel like I shouldn't of made that post now I was just frustrated at the time haha.

On 2/26/2019 at 8:09 PM, Graff85 said:

Scavenger Hunt would be pretty fun and I would definitely be down for that. Yea that "So Frustrated" post was mine lol feel like I shouldn't of made that post now I was just frustrated at the time haha.

Lol nah I completely feel your pain with all the kos’ing 👍🏼

Lol I hope we can make this scavenger hunt work because it sounds fun and changes up the repetitive of the game. Great idea guys!!!