Sign in to follow this  
Banshee_87

Fog

Has anyone experienced fog build up after playing for a half hour to an hour? I can eventually only see 20ft in front of me, a re log fixes it and the fog goes away for a bit.

Yes and I hate how re-logging fixes it.  It's part of the game-play and they need to fix that asap.  It's no different then people logging at night because they threw away all their light sources in order to carry a thousand rounds of ammo

• Beans 1

First, the main question should be clarified: Is it intended that the fog increases with the playing time, or is it a desynch of the weather system from the server. (A relog will reload the weather data, so what's wrong with it?)

Because: this would give every server hopper an advantage as it jumps from server to server, giving it the benefit of better visibility, in return for the players who play longer without relog.

And this has zero to do with the night, that is a completely different topic, the fog/relog problem was already mentioned in the Expbranch (2Player play ingame...  one see little fog, and the other see only a wall of fog... this are the problem).

Did you report it on the feedback tracker?