xAngelettex

Recipes?

I’ve been playing dayz since the beta came out on Xbox and since they’ve introduced a fair amount of food e.i peppers, rice, beans, chicken and others, thought i’d be an interesting idea in the future  if there could be a few recipes you could cook up.  That’d certainly be a good use for the cooking pot.  What do you guys think? 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, xAngelettex said:

be an interesting idea in the future  if there could be a few recipes you could cook up

Talk to @emuthreat about it.. he's been a dedicated fan of advanced cookery for a long time .

Do a Search (top right of this page)  :  on "recipes"
.. plenty of ideas

Edited by pilgrim*
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This was always a cool aspect of Ark and different recipes having different effects such as underwater breathing, etc. 

Hang on, I'm not suggesting dayz should have underwater breathing lol. But maybe some recipes give more blood back and maybe some extend your stamina for a given period of time. Maybe some make you really thirsty, like a hot curry and you need to keep drinking! 

• Like 2

Yeah that’s what  I was thinking. It’d actually be a much more worthwhile to gather food imo to be able to regain blood that way or stamina would be super helpful