VVolf10

Idea for near gear

Add tactical and hunting belts with an option to add a holster, flashlight holder, magazine pouches / ammo pouches, knife sheath and extra pouches to store things that adds extra inventory space. Basically we find a belt that we can equip combat or hunting knives onto (like boots) and other items to keep them out of inventory. All of the pouches and holders could be something that we need find to add to the belt. I think that this would be a great addition to the game!

• Like 3
  • Beans 1

I already suggested something similiar and i would like to see something like that, or atleast some sort of visual appearance changes, based on the stuff you are wearing, but this isnt an easy task with so many items in the game ( thats why ur suggestion is more precise).

An handyman belt could have a slot for a hammer, or nails. 

Attachments like a flashlight, or improvised flashlight/head gear lamp would be also great.

• Like 4

I agree canteen comes pictured with a holster/cover that could also go on belt loop  like most due 

Edited by Rex79
  • Like 2
  • Beans 1

Great idea, would like to see something like that implemented. While the shoulder holster is nice, it becomes irrelevant once one finds a vest.

On 2/7/2019 at 2:54 AM, Rex79 said:

I agree canteen comes pictured with a holster/cover that could also go on belt loop  like most due 

This would also be a very nice feature.

• Like 2

On 2/7/2019 at 2:54 AM, Rex79 said:

Exactly! I think the addition of tactical belts with different pouches and the ability to carry knives and canteens would be great!

• Like 1

Guess not for full release as of yet?? Would really like to see this added.

On 2/8/2019 at 8:55 PM, Nayte said:

Great idea, would like to see something like that implemented. While the shoulder holster is nice, it becomes irrelevant once one finds a vest.

This would also be a very nice feature.

But why? You should be able to stack things... Only one layer of clothes? No chest holster ontop of a vest? 

Nah... Don’t like it. 

21 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

But why? You should be able to stack things... Only one layer of clothes? No chest holster ontop of a vest? 

Nah... Don’t like it. 

I mean, how would one get to a shirt that’s under a coat, under a vest?

Never mind the fact that the holster straps would also obstruct access to the vest.

Why not have a tac vest which includes a pistol holster, as most do?