Seen it All

Emote Wheel Not Working

Question

5 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, Seen it All said:

Only half of my emote wheel works?  Any idea if there is a fix for this?

What exactly is working for you, what is not?

When I open the emote wheel and use the thumbstick to expand the categories.  Only 2 of the 4 expand.  The two that work for me are the emotes on the left and right.  Up and down do not open the expanded selection

On 1/29/2019 at 12:47 PM, ImpulZ said:

What exactly is working for you, what is not?

None of the sub-categories in the emote wheel will open for me. I've met many other played in game that are having the same issue.
Either none of them work or 2 of 4 works.

The only person I've met being able to get around this was making a new profile to login with.

Hello! I recently bought this game.. And when I try to go to the emote wheel it doesn't let me go to one of the emote sections. Say for example if I hold left D-PAD and go down to MISC. it doesn't open. And when I do let go of the left D-PAD it does a random emote. I have tried all of the fixes. I've restarted my console, deleted the game.. Everything. If anyone can help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

-Khan

Edited by ZaqrKhan

So is there a fix for this or what. I’ve tried to delete my player profile on my Xbox that didn’t work. I’ve tried to delete my player profile and uninstall and reinstall the game and that hasn’t worked. I’m feeling like maybe it’s a server issue on Daisy side. Any ideas Bohemia ?  I’d like to be able to commit suicide when I get spawn all the way across the map from where I want to be it would be very helpful to be able to fix it