Sign in to follow this  
MrPoopyButthole

So Tired

I'm so tired of dying to hackers....why does Bohemia not have someone who looks for new hacks and then moves to counter them as they are released? I have played this game for years and to be sure there have been many problems, but I've always stood by DayZ and Bohemia because I believed that you would eventually get your act together and fix the issues. How many years do you need before you address this issue that affects all games? What excuses will you give to not policing hackers in your own game. I don't know what expectations you have as a company but I can tell you in any other field you would never be able to give excuses for years as to why you can't do your job. If this was an isolated incidence I would never have left this on forums, but sadly this has been going on for years. I realize new hacks are released but you should be on top of this kind of thing. I can't help but shake my head in disgust, but I guess it's really my own fault for believing in you all these years.  

DayzSA is supposed to be protected by Battleye, but when I check the Battleye folder on the server, the only file in there is the config for RCon access. How is an empty folder protecting the server ? What we need is something similar to InfiSTAR but for DaysSA.

Edited by MetalHead2112

6 hours ago, MrPoopyButthole said:

I'm so tired of dying to hackers....why does Bohemia not have someone who looks for new hacks and then moves to counter them as they are released? I have played this game for years and to be sure there have been many problems, but I've always stood by DayZ and Bohemia because I believed that you would eventually get your act together and fix the issues. How many years do you need before you address this issue that affects all games? What excuses will you give to not policing hackers in your own game. I don't know what expectations you have as a company but I can tell you in any other field you would never be able to give excuses for years as to why you can't do your job. If this was an isolated incidence I would never have left this on forums, but sadly this has been going on for years. I realize new hacks are released but you should be on top of this kind of thing. I can't help but shake my head in disgust, but I guess it's really my own fault for believing in you all these years.  

Please report suspected hacks to our Feedback Tracker at feedback.bistudio.com. Include the time and server IP, as well as your Steam64ID. Videos and detailed description of the incident are helpful as well.

Closed, as this is becoming a personal argument.