Jake Blake

Some bugs that aren't in the known bugs list.

Been watching this game get better and better but there are still some issues that I'm not seeing on the known issues list.

#1. There are some emotes that if done while your weapon is in your hand your weapon will disappear from your inventory.

#2. Sewing kits and duct tape and leather repair kits disappearing from inventory after only one usage, sometimes not even repairing your item.

#3. Loading of magazines and eating, / other actions have ridiculously loud audio. Not sure if I need to send you guys an actual audio clip of me loading an AR-15 but I can tell you right now it's not even nearly as loud as the game portrays. On a side note this is supposed to be a survival game and every action that your character has to do makes way more noise than it would in a real situation.

#4. Being punched paralyzes your character in place making it to where you cannot run or aim your weapon. In other words you can quite literally run up to a fully geared character and punch them until they are knocked out and they can't do anything about it.

#5. Real suppressors damage far too quickly, let's be honest a real suppressor can survive thousands and thousands of rounds unless you overheat the poor thing. Side note, I do agree that they should damage over time but not nearly as quickly as they do. Side note, I do like that you can repair them with a weapons cleaning kit.

#6. Items are still somehow disappearing from inventory at random. Haven't quite pinpointed what is causing it. Don't really want it to happen again especially when it's a primary firearm.

#7. Sickness seems to be incurable at the moment. My whole Squad got sick and remain sick even after all the medicines were taken. Not sure if this is a bug but it's rather annoying walking around sneezing and coughing every 10 seconds, which in itself is unrealistic. Muffle it with your sleeve damn you! 

#8. Can opener damage is WAY TO FAST. I own a 5 dollar can opener and its just now falling apart after probably a thousand cans it's opened... 

#9. Equipped rifles are sometimes floating away from player character, very odd lookin, fixed by putting gun away then taking it back out. 

#10. Scope render times are HORRENDOUS!, this could very easily get you killed in time of need. 

#11. When players spawn in they can see EVERYTHING! This needs attention asap! Nothing like being able to see players location while you spawn into the map. Cheep and dirty plain and simple.. 

#12. Weapon sway, where do I start here?! I have been a firearm enthusiast my whole life, grew up with guns, was a firearms instructor and all I can say is WTF over? Why is the weapon sway sooooo bad? Unrealistic and uncalled for. 

#13. When players spawn in the area the server lags. I don't want hints of my arrival and don't want hints of someone else's either. 

#14. Some houses /buildings audio is misplaced, for example, doors opened sound like they are somewhere else. 

#15. Zombies are now triggered the certain solid objects ie, fences. Also zombies are running inside buildings and glitching onto rooftops. Harmless but not right. 

#16. Why can zombies Vault 7 foot fencing like athletes and I can't even Vault over something 3 feet high? 

If you can think of more to add that aren't on the known issues list please do so in the comments. Thanks survivors. Good luck out there. 

Edited by Jake Blake
  • Like 2