Dover5899

Base locations?

I found a base at Moglievka on NL8157 with chests full of human meat so I assume they were bandits. I watched the base for a while and didn't see any activity. I went back the next day and the chests were full of zucchini, so maybe they saw the error of their ways and became vegan. Well, it is veganuary after all! 

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

IN 4425 I've heard tell of a base, high in the sky, atop a roof where no man can go. I call it the eagles nest. In a town called Cherno, if you climb the bell tower and and face west, you can see it for yourself. 

8 hours ago, bandito6000 said:

IN 4425 I've heard tell of a base, high in the sky, atop a roof where no man can go. I call it the eagles nest. In a town called Cherno, if you climb the bell tower and and face west, you can see it for yourself. 

Cant you just angle yourself against the wall a certain way, drop pieces of firewood into the vicinity and hop/climb vertically??

gekofish talks about that 'eagles nest' in his vid.  not hard.

15 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I found a base at Moglievka on NL8157 with chests full of human meat so I assume they were bandits. I watched the base for a while and didn't see any activity. I went back the next day and the chests were full of zucchini, so maybe they saw the error of their ways and became vegan. Well, it is veganuary after all! 

I know that I've kept human steaks in barrels before.  But that's only because I chop up my brother's corpse when he dies to zombies and then stuff the contents into his containers.  Does that make me a bandit?

Edited by Parazight
  • Like 1

SG 4500 has a base out on the prison island as well as a base im Balota hills. The shoot on sight around Kamenka. I've noticed they are dupers  as well.