Sign in to follow this  
Braian Zanganelli

Wapon jammed

Question

5 answers to this question

I keep seeing people here at the forums say you can't do anything to it atm . It's just garbage now, throw it away and find a new one. I have no personal experience of it yet.

20 minutes ago, bersauron said:

Hold ''R'' and your character will fix  the gun

Check the subforum. It's XBOX. Since I'm from PC community aswell, I'd bet it's by holding reload button on joystick? 

There's currently no way for XBox players to clear a jammed weapon. Once a weapon jams, it's just extra weight from there on out. Hopefully the next big update will include a way to clear weapon jams, but my best advice until then is to not fire any weapons that are in any lesser condition than worn and keep an eye on magazine conditions as well. Weapons can be repaired to "worn condition" with weapon cleaning kits and I believe duct tape. Magazines can be repaired with duct tape.

34 minutes ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

There's currently no way for XBox players to clear a jammed weapon. Once a weapon jams, it's just extra weight from there on out. Hopefully the next big update will include a way to clear weapon jams, but my best advice until then is to not fire any weapons that are in any lesser condition than worn and keep an eye on magazine conditions as well. Weapons can be repaired to "worn condition" with weapon cleaning kits and I believe duct tape. Magazines can be repaired with duct tape.

Gu45 and fx are really bad for jamming even while pristine condition, I’m rolling a CR , AK, M4 and MP5, the CR and Ak are more prone to jamming I’m noticing tho

• Thanks 1