JagKannabisSith

Stashes and tents vanishing

On 1/7/2019 at 10:23 PM, robbyj said:

Hi, yes. BI doesn't care about their reputation and demand that you check obscure forums to find out there is a game breaking bug instead of issuing any type of communication through the game. People on this forum have their heads so far down the rabbit hole they don't see why this is insane. 

Read the other threads on persistence. Lots of us have complained but forum post aren't going to change much. 

33 minutes ago, JagKannabisSith said:

You are simple minded. There won’t be a update for console for about another month if not 2 months the rate there going. Just going based off the track record they got. Shit even if there is a update the game will just get worse. Again just going off there track record. 

You should probably learn how to string an articulate sentence together before accusing someone else of being simple minded. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JagKannabisSith said:

You are simple minded. There won’t be a update for console for about another month if not 2 months the rate there going. Just going based off the track record they got. Shit even if there is a update the game will just get worse. Again just going off there track record. 

Dude take a chill pill and don't resort to petty name calling. 

There were regular updates before the Christmas break. True, a lot of the time they broke more than they fixed, but it's GAME PREVIEW. 

BI does need a devoted xbox team, but until that happens, problems will persist. 

My advice to you is if you can't handle a little bit of disappointment, maybe take a break from the game and try the real world; that will get you used to disappointment real quick. 

On 1/7/2019 at 8:19 PM, JagKannabisSith said:

That would be a assumption on your behalf. I never claimed nor did I state anything about discovering it nor do I take credit for it.

Wait... I'm trying to help you and you... okay bro. Good luck to you

On 14/01/2019 at 3:04 AM, JagKannabisSith said:

Guess you didn't have to wait two months after all. Update came out the next day! 

• Haha 2