ViperAK47

A few questions help needed

Hello survivors somewhat new player here can anyone can help me answer some questions, 

can you disarm land mines currently if so how? 

Mid you swim to the prison island will you survive? 

Can you pack up a tent once set up? I’ve had trouble with this don’t know if it’s possible? 

Also If there’s any friendlys on sg 3664527 server there’s some bandits camped out in the far north west corner I wouldn’t mind paying a visit

Edited by ViperAK47

So i think currently :

- u cant disarm a land mine. or i dont know

- yea u can swim to the prison island , u will not die

and yes u can pack a tent , stand in the middle of the tent then u will get the action to pack it up

• Thanks 1

Thanks so much mate happy hunting 

Edited by ViperAK47

no problem, if u want u can check my community server its an german server but most of them speak english...

if u have some other questions here is my discord https://discord.gg/C8xS7dV

here is the ip from my server 85.93.88.84

Edited by CaptHero

8 hours ago, ViperAK47 said:

Hello survivors somewhat new player here can anyone can help me answer some questions, 

can you disarm land mines currently if so how? 

Mid you swim to the prison island will you survive? 

Can you pack up a tent once set up? I’ve had trouble with this don’t know if it’s possible? 

Also If there’s any friendlys on sg 3664527 server there’s some bandits camped out in the far north west corner I wouldn’t mind paying a visit

Hello beginner, allow my expert tutorial to assist you in becoming great at DayZ. I became the best and I did it with absolutely no effort whatsoever.

• Haha 1

You can go to prison island -yes 

will you not perish -yes 

Do u run the risk of getting the dreaded DayZ cough and sneezes -DAMN STRAIGHT . It happened to us and that shits contagious like the plague . Goes round like a second hand bike . And unfortunately as medicines had not yet been implemented we were stuck like it. The only known cure - a bullet in the head and a one way ticket back to the coast. 

As for packing tents -yes - but u have to remove everything first . 

Land mines - are about as safe as sex with a shark . no known way to disarm . I believe it’s possible to jump over them , however I don’t quite fancy putting the theory to the test . 

Good luck 

bearjew11001

if your ever stuck and need someone to roll with gimme a shout pal 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bearjew1101 said:

Land mines - I believe it’s possible to jump over them , however I don’t quite fancy putting the theory to the test . 

Your theory has been tested and found to be flawed. Do not do this. 

Also those puppies have an AoE of 5 or 6 metres and don't give a flip about walls.

I don't think they can be shot/disarmed either. So if you spot it and are trapped you can either server hop or martyr yourself to the coast.

1/1000 chance of spotting it and having to face that crushing moral dilemma thankfully.

• Haha 2