Sign in to follow this  
MAMOHTEHOK

How to fix fuel leak in ADA

Hello, community. I've got a trouble with a car. We found it with wheels in textures, car was jumping, and, I guess, it was damaged, how to fix it? It consumes gas much more faster than my friend's ADA... Please, help me.

It should destroy all the vehicles of the server that are partially under the ground.
Change the height of the spawn of the vehicles in cfgeventspawns.xml.

Total 81 spawns

<event name = "VehicleOffroadHatchback">
<pos x = "10967.148438" z = "5494.307616" a = "125.181313" />
<pos x = "11534.269531" z = "5014.221679" a = "150.176453" />
<pos x = "12896.135743" z = "4453.044923" a = "334.011871" />
to
<event name = "VehicleOffroadHatchback">
<pos x = "10967.148438" z = "5494.307616" a = "0.0" />
<pos x = "11534.269531" z = "5014.221679" a = "0.0" />
<pos x = "12896.135743" z = "4453.044923" a = "0.0" />

Start the server for new spawn

Now all the vehicles on the server are on the ground and have no problems.

• Like 1

NTX_Nitrix, tnx for the answer, but I'm not holding my own server, I'm just another one player and want to know, why one ADA burns fuel faster then other ADA and how fix it.

24 minutes ago, MAMOHTEHOK said:

NTX_Nitrix, tnx for the answer, but I'm not holding my own server, I'm just another one player and want to know, why one ADA burns fuel faster then other ADA and how fix it.

AFAIK, you can't fix the internal parts of the car, only the tires -- well, I've seen a tire repair kit as a lootable item, but haven't tried it myself, so don't know if it actually works.

My advice -- drive it around, loot some more fuel, oil and water and then see if you can find another car spawned somewhere and transfer the parts into that one.  After that, shoot up the front of your first car until its label dot turns red -- then it will despawn and should respawn working correctly later on.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MAMOHTEHOK said:

I have seen the problem of gasoline when the vehicle had wheels under the ground.

Talk to your Admin, maybe he can solve it.

11 hours ago, drgullen said:

AFAIK, you can't fix the internal parts of the car, only the tires -- well, I've seen a tire repair kit as a lootable item, but haven't tried it myself, so don't know if it actually works.

My advice -- drive it around, loot some more fuel, oil and water and then see if you can find another car spawned somewhere and transfer the parts into that one.  After that, shoot up the front of your first car until its label dot turns red -- then it will despawn and should respawn working correctly later on.

That is a good option.

After destroying the vehicle there is no guarantee that it will appear in good condition to be driven and that the same problem will not be repeated.
I have seen vehicles reappear again and have the same problem for being under the ground.
If it is only part of the wheels, you may have a gas problem again.
If more than half of the vehicle under the ground will kill you.
I solved it by changing the height of the spawn of the vehicles.

• Like 1

On 29.12.2018 at 10:51 AM, NTX_Nitrix said:

I have seen the problem of gasoline when the vehicle had wheels under the ground.

Thank you, I found another car and put all wheels before enter it and car works good.

On 28.12.2018 at 11:50 PM, drgullen said:

My advice -- drive it around, loot some more fuel, oil and water and then see if you can find another car spawned somewhere and transfer the parts into that one.  After that, shoot up the front of your first car until its label dot turns red -- then it will despawn and should respawn working correctly later on

I followed your advice, thank you.

On 12/29/2018 at 1:51 AM, NTX_Nitrix said:

That is a good option.

After destroying the vehicle there is no guarantee that it will appear in good condition to be driven and that the same problem will not be repeated.
I have seen vehicles reappear again and have the same problem for being under the ground.
If it is only part of the wheels, you may have a gas problem again.
If more than half of the vehicle under the ground will kill you.
I solved it by changing the height of the spawn of the vehicles.

I had to do exactly this. Swapped all my vehicle parts to a new vehicle, the only difference is that I didn't destroy the leaking vehicle, I just left it there at the car spawn. For whoever takes the time to recover the leaking vehicle "sorrynotsorry" hehehe