ECTOSpace

Keyboard and Mouse

They said that there was going to be keyboard and mouse compatibility in the future a couple months back. Is there a definite release date on when there is going to be keyboard and mouse?

16 hours ago, ECTOSpace said:

They said that there was going to be keyboard and mouse compatibility in the future a couple months back. Is there a definite release date on when there is going to be keyboard and mouse?

Its coming but theres no definite date. Most likely well after the game launches. They said that M&K players will be seperated from gamepad players.

They responded directly to me saying they'd have seperate servers for seperate input devices, but also said that they'd like to allow mixed input devices on some servers and cross platform play in the future too. But yeah it'd be game suicide forcing controller and M&K players together, just remember the majority of the dev team are long term PC players primarily, they would be the first to admit and know that an M&K user has faster reaction and better accuracy if there a decent player over even the best controller user, plus just the advantage M&K would have inventory management wise would be massive. I'm worried about many aspects of this game and it's future development but I'm not worried about them being D*cks and mixing inputs on the same server. But anyone who has the official Microsoft M&K is gonna feel real lonely on the one server probably allocated to them lmao. It's almost impossible   To get on a full server even at peak times as everyone pus$ie$ out and goes on low pop anyway

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Like 1